HC20 Compact Stereo System with iPod Dock  » Electronics  »
  • As this is my only way of relaxing and enjoyment I love it each and every time I on it
  • Apart from all, the most amazing feature is Apple’s contribution in this system
  • A system with graphical user Interface of MAC and its intelligence to customize songs and randomization suits me the best of all
  • I recommend it for those who like to own a sound system with good quality and admirable features at affordable price

• by Farah

It’s really pensionable to have a stereo sound system with iPod as this has been my dream for many days. I am lover of music and especially stereo music to hear pop and rock songs. As this is my only way of relaxing and enjoyment I love it each and every time I on it. Compared to other stereo systems this attracted me much just only because of the kind of beat it produces and pitches the melody and rock tracks.

The bamboo speaker is like ice to cake for crazes of music. The parallel processing of music files and booming sound from the speaker touches my heart deeply with core enjoyment. As I am an Indian, this system fits best to all types of Indian styles of music. I like the way to use the system. The power sliding mechanisms makes me to handle the

device easy and I can switch it off using the programmable timer and this really avoids me to unnecessary to get up and off the device. The bluish LCD digital display is visible from a much farther distance and this makes me much easier to select songs especially when I dance with my friends. The compactness of the system makes it handy to shift from one place to another specially to take it to my friend’s home and to parties.

Apart from all, the most amazing feature is Apple’s contribution in this system. A system with graphical user Interface of MAC and its intelligence to customize songs and randomization suits me the best of all. I have stopped using my headsets during travel as I always wait for the moment to reach home and enjoy the music. The system never gets struck during multiple operations and hence I can use it smoothly. The voice play of the system is excellent and plays the voice just as recorded with amplifying the minute sound produced while recording. Apple’s iPod is the highlight to the entire compact system. The iPod with dock provides a clear sound of any type of music with adjustable equalizers. The wireless remote control makes me access this device and control it from farther locations. I can control the sound adjust equalizers from easily as I need not go near and make adjustments. I can set my own frequency range and the moment across various songs is made much easier by the interface. The slim design makes it more compatible and fits into my wardrobe.

The only point of dissatisfaction on this system is that it does not support USB. USB support would have made me to connect to ...

• HC20 Compact Stereo System with iPod Dock
      PC, plug pendrive and connect laptop much easier. The system also lacks Bluetooth. The presence of this feature would have made to get better control over the device. The bass reflex system does not make leakage of sound and prevents from interference. The equalizer control on play is easily navigable and controllable. The treble sound is rocking for high frequency audio signals. I have been using many sound systems costlier than this, but I was not satisfied or I must say those does not suits me as good as this. The radio station presets Station Presets 30-FM/15-AM enables me to easy detection of channels and navigates across selected channels as it is capable of auto tuning. Bottom is a good basement platform provided and hence I can rest the system where ever I take and sometimes even on uneven surfaces without damaging the
      speaker. The paper cone speaker present inside refracts sound over a long range with booming and woofing. There are certain devices that may cause headache or ear pain upon constant hearing of sound. But I have never felt such disturbances from the time I have been using this device.

I just love this device for the sound quality, beat and control of audio. I recommend it for those who like to own a sound system with good quality and admirable features at affordable price. This device is a descent sound system with good look and size, giving you the best features. Though this does not suit for large halls and meetings, it provides sound at a much good quality for users in home, fitting with PC at small dance party. I appreciate the designers of the system and love it among the devices that I have been using for music.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1625111621871030/k2311a1125/11.25.13