BioFit Tea Herbal Dietary Supplement (Slimming Tea)  » Health  »
  • I found the side effect of Biofit tea a bit more manageable than the previous slimming tea I have tried
  • Exercise is still the best way if you want to be fit

• by Carla Grady

After my failed attempt in a slimming tea that made my stomach churn uncontrollably, I finally found a slimming tea that is just right. Biofit Tea has the same Senna leaves as the main ingredient. Senna is known as a non prescriptive laxative to treat constipation and also helps in weight loss. It also promises slimmer and sexier body but did not indicate when you can expect

such results when you drink the tea.

I found the side effect of Biofit tea a bit more manageable than the previous slimming tea I have tried. Manageable because I can really expect that in about 7-8 hours after drinking the tea, I will have then take a restroom break. The stomach churns are also not that painful so even if you are outside or nowhere near a restroom, you can still take about 10-20 minutes of pain, also enough for you to look for the nearest restroom. I also did not have chest pains even if I took this one week straight.

One thing though, is even if I take this one week straight it still didn’t give me that slimmer abdomen the way the other slimming tea did. I can only conclude then, that in my ...

• BioFit Tea Herbal Dietary Supplement (Slimming Tea)
      case, this is for emergency use only if I need a laxative, and not to be used as a slimming agent.

I have also researched that Senna leaves should only be use maximum of two weeks as it can affect the natural function of your bowel movement, which actually happened in my case. I became dependent in the laxative that when I stopped using it I began

being constipated again. But did not dare take more so that my digestive system can also catch up and be normal again.

Anyways, as I have always warned in my previous review regarding slimming teas, take it only as an emergency or short term treatment of constipation. Do not be dependent on the slimming effect of it. Exercise is still the best way if you want to be fit.

Joyce says :

Can i take the biofitea While im currently Breastfeed my Daughter?

Galega says :

Slimming Tea should be avoided during the breastfeeding as well as pregnancy stages. You should not take Biofit Tea at this juncture. That may lead to health issues to your baby.

My hadi nugroho says :

Biofit slimming tea is a cheap supplement for the purpose of my diet. Understandably, my income is small but I really need something to lose my weight cheaply.

Alicia Sprinkle says :

re : Exercise is still the best way if you want to be fit
BioFit Tea Herbal features laxative ingredients which makes my bowel movements more frequent. I have noticed weight lose since taking this supplement.

didin says :

I can conclude that this product, have some notes as follows: (1) interchangeable side effects are better managed than other slimming effect. (2) that are suitable for emergency treatment, and is not suitable for use in the long term, (3) weight loss would be better if done through sports or exercise

Carla replies :

Yes, it is always best to rely on exercise rather than on herbal medicines,

didin says :

yes it is true, but for short-term use of herbal medicine will be more visible results, so exercise and herbal remedies can be combined within the application.

carla replies :

short term is good but again pls consult a doctor

divinagwapa says :

Instead of slimming teas, I suggest drinking green tea. Couple it with a healthy diet and regular exercise. The combination is very good if losing weight the healthy way is the main goal.

didin says :

I agree with your statement about how to lose weight but stay healthy. Thank you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3422111621840930/k2311a1122/11.22.13