Thor: The Dark World Movie  » Movies  »
  • After I watched the first movie about Thor - the superhero who comes from another world, wields a hammer as his weapon and is basically almost immortal it was somewhat interesting to me as a concept
  • There was also pretty much lack of any real action scenes or battles which disappointed me a little bit
  • I think it was worth it to go watch it in the cinema despite the movie's many flaws

• by Svetoslav Bogdanov

After I watched the first movie about Thor - the superhero who comes from another world, wields a hammer as his weapon and is basically almost immortal it was somewhat interesting to me as a concept. When I watched that movie I was sure that I wasn’t going to like it but I was proven wrong. The movie really proved to be interesting and also made me laugh at the many funny moments in it.

The second part also follows that formula and it follows it pretty well. Thor is again

put against the challenge of saving Earth but this time the even bigger challenge for him is to also save his beloved Jane and his own world of Asgarg, as well as a whole bunch of other worlds too, as I understood it.

His treacherous brother Loki is judged for his crimes in New York and put in the jails of Asgard to rot there for eternity, as they put it. Of course I knew that this wouldn’t be the case, since they show him in the trailer just as he is going to be released, and that failed the surprise.

Jane as always puts herself in trouble and Thor is the one who has to come and save her. There was a little bit of repetitiveness in that sense but it was on a different level.

What I liked about some of the scenes was that they surprised me and were unpredictable, especially the one scene in the end. I really didn’t like the villain in this part - Malekith, who to me proved to be nothing more than just a tool.

He really didn’t ...

• Thor: The Dark World Movie
      do anything that drastically evil or bad as to prove himself to be that bad of a villain and pretty much lacked character. He really looked to me like a depressed elf from Lord of the Rings who couldn’t find his depression medication.

So basically the story here repeated itself from the first movie, with the only difference that this time Loki was from the good guys. Thor’s father - Odin was also there to talk in his powerful voice as to put some wisdom in the main character’s ears, and Odin evidently proved to

be blinded by his pride, so it was a good thing that Thor again acted again his father’s will.

Another thing was that the 3D effects weren’t that many or just I couldn’t see them. There was also pretty much lack of any real action scenes or battles which disappointed me a little bit.

In spite of all that the movie was really fun to watch because I also found the many fun moments in it really enjoyable. I think it was worth it to go watch it in the cinema despite the movie’s many flaws.

antoxnovan says :

re : After I watched the first movie about Thor - the superhero who comes from another world, wields a hammer as his weapon and is basically almost immortal it was somewhat interesting to me as a concept

I followed it from the beginning of the film is good once in a scene from the effects of his actors and the story is also very interesting

Azriel says :

What I like about this movie is that the brothers, have somehow reconciled. Loki was with the good guys now and that makes me like the story even more because I always love a story with happy endings. Of course this movie is really good also for the graphics and the story that was done in a very good way.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1118111621570530/k2311a1118/11.18.13