The Amazing Spiderman Bubble Bath: SuperPower Punch
  • Taking after me he unfortunately had to deal with the dreaded sensitive skin issue
  • On a regular ole' shopping trip to Walmart I came across The Amazing Spiderman Bubble Bath
  • Claiming to be a gentle, Tear-Free, Pediatrician and Dermatologist tested Bubble Bath I decided to go with it

• by Nicci

Now finding products for sensitive skin at a reasonable price can be a bit of a task and a half in itself to accomplish. My son at the time was around 11 months old and being my first child I worried (like every mother would) and was very selective and precautious about what products I used for him. Taking after me he unfortunately had

to deal with the dreaded sensitive skin issue. Being very easily prone to rashes and dry skin; Hypoallergenic (or in the actual definition of it, it means highly unlikely to cause irritation) products were the only route to go.

On a regular ole’ shopping trip to Walmart I came across The Amazing Spiderman Bubble Bath! Of course I admit I am a occasional Spiderman movie watcher but despite that, it said plain as day at the top: HYPOALLERGENIC. Claiming to be a gentle, Tear-Free, Pediatrician and Dermatologist tested Bubble Bath I decided to go with it.

However before I buy any body wash it needs to past the smell test! The scent named SuperPower Punch actually smelled exactly like Bubblegum, which of course was perfectly fine with me.

• The Amazing Spiderman Bubble Bath: SuperPower Punch

Squeezing the Bubble Bath directly under his running water it wasted no time creating a mass of bubbles like crazy just from a little tiny amount (1 tablespoon as per instructions). He was surrounded by huge long lasting bubbles! He loved it as expected and it left his skin smelling just like a piece of bubblicious gum. Afterwards looking at his skin it was

in no way irritated or inflammed and we both were very happy about that.

If your child suffers from sensitive skin or any other skin related issues (or you just want some smelly good kid’s body wash) this Bubble Bath is worth a try and as long as your not excessively using it (as it could cause urinary Tract Issues) you will have nothing but good results.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5415111621501030/k2311a1115/11.15.13