Walking Dead TV series  » TV  »
  • I really like horror movies and this particular genre about zombies is also really interesting to me
  • Then, after going to his house to look for his family, he sees them missing and his goal becomes that of finding them at any cost
  • So, the idea of the show became clear in my mind and I decided that it was worth watching, because it managed to get me into thinking about what I would do if I was in the same situation - finding myself in a deserted town, full of bloodthirsty walking corpses, and what I would do in order to survive
  • Although I think the show is good I wouldn't recommend it to people who don't like seeing scenes of extreme gore and violence, and lots and lots of spilling of blood

• by Svetoslav Bogdanov

I really like horror movies and this particular genre about zombies is also really interesting to me. Having this in mind I became interested in the show mainly because of the storyline which is about a group of survivors from a zombie apocalypse that has destroyed the world as the people know it and the group of people is forced to continue on with their lives while trying to survive, constantly being aware of the fact that zombies can appear at any moment.

However, after I started watching the show what

captured my interest even more was the main character Rick Grimes, a sheriff from Atlanta, who is shot in the beginning of the story, and after a while awakes in a hospital bed.

He finds out that the hospital is deserted and there are dead bodies everywhere.

Then, after going to his house to look for his family, he sees them missing and his goal becomes that of finding them at any cost.

I also found the rest of the people very interesting in terms of their relationships and how they communed with each other.

So, the idea of the show became clear in my mind and I decided that it was worth watching, because it managed to get me into thinking about what I would do if I was in the same situation - finding myself in a deserted town, full of bloodthirsty walking corpses, and what I would do in order to survive.

Since the show got me into thinking about what that situation would be in reality it was evident for me that it was a good show.

After the main character found his ...

• Walking Dead TV series
      family, what kept my interest on the series was the dilemma of whether the survivors would manage to find a cure, and what is the cause of the zombie disease.

I got my answers by the end of the first season and I am currently watching the second one.

Although I think the show is good I wouldn’t recommend it to people who don’t like seeing scenes of extreme gore and violence, and lots and lots of spilling of blood.

There are some really nasty scenes on some of the episodes

that would make even the toughest fan of horror flicks turn his head aside and try to not watch.

Other than the disgusting scenes, the show isn’t that scary.

It centers more on the characters, their relationships and struggles amidst the difficult situation that they find themselves in.

I wouldn’t recommend the show to just anyone, since there are of course many people who aren’t into the horror genre and don’t like watching such violent shows, but it does seem enjoyable to me, and I think that anyone who is a zombie fan should try watching it.

Nadia Martinez says :

re : Although I think the show is good I wouldn’t recommend it to people who don’t like seeing scenes of extreme gore and violence, and lots and lots of spilling of blood

Walking Dead is an intense horror series with a lot of graphic images but its not all blood spilling violence. There’s A great story behind it all. There a worried police officer on the search for his wife and kid. Behind all the blood and living dead , there a romantic yet dramalicous story. Hard to beilive but true .

Lady Sanzenin says :

It was fun and interesting during the first few seasons. I have always been fond of watching it however, it just came to the point that plot twists are no longer as interesting as when it first started. The pace is going really slow and a little over dramatic than necessary.

There was a point in season 4 that I got bored enough to put it on hold. I just love Walking Dead too much to completely drop it though so I’m still planning to continue it some other time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1012111621400530/k2311a1112/11.12.13