Dial Clean and Refresh Antibacterial Body Wash - Lavender and Twilight Jasmine
  • I love anything lavender so when I saw this I decided to give it a try
  • Triclosan is one of those ingredients that effectively kills bacteria, however I believe that the skin needs certain bacteria in order to properly build up its immune system
  • As far as moisturizing goes, I haven’t noticed anything either way
  • It is definitely worth picking up as an occasional body wash and you can buy it at most drug and grocery stores for 6-7 USD

• by Crystal

I usually either make my own soap or use a Bath and Body Works shower gel but sometimes I buy a regular body wash from the store. I love anything lavender so when I saw this I decided to give it a try. I am generally pretty pleased with this body wash however I wouldn’t use it every single day. The reason for that is because it is an antibacterial body wash which means it contains a small percentage of triclosan.

Triclosan is one

of those ingredients that effectively kills bacteria, however I believe that the skin needs certain bacteria in order to properly build up its immune system. If you are constantly stripping yourself of bacteria, your immune system doesn’t get a chance to build up a tolerance to it and you will more susceptible to germs in the future. With that in mind, I do like to use this wash on occasion when my skin feels like it needs an extra cleaning boost.

If I get a

little over sweaty or smelly, then this is the perfect body wash to make my skin feel completely refreshed. It especially comes in handy in the summertime when I’m constantly feeling sticky and yucky and want to refresh myself at the end of the day. It takes care of whatever build up of bacteria I may have in the typical stinky places.

As far as moisturizing goes, I haven’t noticed anything either way. While it does strip your skin of pretty much everything I haven’t ...

• Dial Clean and Refresh Antibacterial Body Wash - Lavender and Twilight Jasmine
      noticed it overly drying my skin. That’s one thing I’ve come to expect from anti bacterial washes is that it does dry your skin out.

This one is very minimal of the fact which is a definite plus. It doesn’t really moisturize my skin though, on the flip side. It pretty much is an even bet in that department.

The smell of this product is very pleasant. It is basically a mild lavender with a hint of something extra. They call it

twilight jasmine so it must be the jasmine I am smelling in it.

Whatever it is compliments the lavender very well. It is not overpowering at all. It is a very light scent but enough so that you can fully enjoy its fragrance.

Even though it is antibacterial, it is still very mild on my skin and doesn’t cause any sensitivities or irritation. It is definitely worth picking up as an occasional body wash and you can buy it at most drug and grocery stores for 6-7 USD.

Tanaya cochrane says :

re : It is definitely worth picking up as an occasional body wash and you can buy it at most drug and grocery stores for 6-7 USD
This body wash is very well worth buying makes your skin soft and it smells really good. The price is affordable And you can get it from Walgreens ,rite aid ,Walmart

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3112111621380530/k2311a1112/11.12.13