Giorgio Armani, Acqua di Gioia - Eau de Parfum Spray  » Perfume  »
  • I love fragrances and it is probably the only thing I would purchase without considering the price
  • Recently, I have been into online shopping and I thought of trying out buying perfume from online stores
  • The Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gioia is one of the perfumes that I bought online
  • Giorgio Armani describes the fragrance as a fresh, aquatic fragrance, whose name means, water of joy, captures the simple happiness one can experience at this extraordinary destination

• by truevalue

I am a perfume fanatic. I love fragrances and it is probably the only thing I would purchase without considering the price.

I wear perfume on a daily basis and I wouldn’t feel right If I for any reason did not wear it on any day.

I have a collection of perfume. Recently, I have been into online shopping and I thought of trying out buying perfume from online stores. The Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gioia is one of the perfumes that I bought online.

Most of the perfumes I own are Oriental or on the musky side so I wanted to try something that is

a fresh, lighter scent without being overly citrusy which is what most fresh scents smell like.

While looking up for reviews on such perfumes I came across this perfume. I had never heard of it before. On the Sephora website the product information goes like this ” Off the coast of Italy, the island of Pantelleria is a place where the deep blue-green Mediterranean Sea meets the sun and earth, creating a sense of happiness, serenity, and optimism.

Giorgio Armani describes the fragrance as a fresh, aquatic fragrance, whose name means, “water of joy,” captures the simple happiness one can experience at this extraordinary destination.

The fragrance’s top notes were described stating that it rise like a soft sea breeze, bringing forward a sensual blend of cool mint, warm brown sugar, and the zest of Italian lemon. Next, the heart notes emerge with beautiful floral hints of jasmine, dew of peony, and traces of pink pepper. The base lingers on a uniquely Mediterranean trail of cedar wood and the complex, herbaceous accords of labdanum.

The notes of the fragrance are Mint, Brown Sugar, Lemon, Jasmine, Peony, Pink Pepper, Cedar Wood, Labdanum.

The fragrance style is described as joyous and aquatic.

The bottle is square with rounded edges. It is very simple yet sleek with a ...

• Giorgio Armani, Acqua di Gioia - Eau de Parfum Spray
      blue cap that somewhat resembles the color of sea. Since I bought it online I couldn’t test it. But going by the reviews I couldn’t really find any bad reviews.

Every review that I saw said good things about how unique, sexy and fresh the scent was and that it took them to the seaside or into the rain forest. I was so intrigued after reading all this that I just couldn’t wait to get my hands on it.

I bought the 100ml bottle for S$102.00.

To be honest all that excitement died when I got the perfume. Now it does smell like the sea

and has the hint of mint and refreshing notes but there is cologne like note which I run away from if I detect in fragrances.

Fortunately that cologne scent is not too overpowering and is pretty subtle so I can live with it.

Overall it is a pleasant scent and the staying power is not phenomenal but decent and wears for about 3 to 4 hours on me.

I love to mix this with my Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy or the Lolita Leimpica to spice it up and add a hint of sensuousness.

It nice for office and day wear.

Please click below if you found my review helpful. Thank you!

7hereviewer gmail.com says :

re : Giorgio Armani describes the fragrance as a fresh, aquatic fragrance, whose name means, water of joy, captures the simple happiness one can experience at this extraordinary destination
I think that this perfume has quite a refreshing fragrance but it is not one of favourite perfumes. Acqua di Gio is one of the most popular fragrances for men in the world but the female version is not all that great in my opinion.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 567111621051030/k2311a117/11.7.13