Dettol Multi Action Cleanser Disinfectant - Green Apple Fragrance  » Housewares  »
  • I always like to keep a multi purpose cleanser that comes in a handy spray bottle at home as I find it convenient for a quick clean up
  • My all time favorite is the Kiwi Multi Purpose cleaner which also comes in a spray bottle
  • This time around for a change I decided to go for the Dettol Multi Action Cleanser Disinfectant as I had never tried it before
  • I chose the green apple fragrance as I thought it would be nicer than the usual lime and lemon fragrances
  • I have been using the cleanser on a regular basis around the house and I think it does a good job with cleaning the stove and any dirt on table tops etc. I have used it in the bathroom in-between tiles and it works alright

• by truevalue

I always like to keep a multi purpose cleanser that comes in a handy spray bottle at home as I find it convenient for a quick clean up. It also helps not having to keep a few different cleaners to help clean different surfaces.

My all time favorite is the Kiwi Multi Purpose cleaner which also comes in a spray bottle. This time around for a change I decided to go for the Dettol Multi Action Cleanser Disinfectant

as I had never tried it before. As with all Dettol products this one too claims to kill 99.9% of germs.

The cleaner comes in a eye-catching bright green plastic bottle with matching spray nozzle. The bottle is see through which I like.

The bottle has 500ml of cleaner and costed me S$5.50 which is slightly more expensive than the Kiwi Cleaner. I chose the green apple fragrance as I thought it would be nicer than the usual lime and lemon fragrances.

On the back of the bottle Dettol claims that it helps to kill the germs that can hide in everyday messes on surfaces in your home from baked on grease, tough soap scum, and food related spills.

Dettol claims that their Multi Action Cleaner gives a complete clean every time by providing 3x Cleaning Power for trusted family protection. It claims to penetrate and loosen kitchen grease, burnt on food, bathroom dirt.

I liked that the cleaner claims ...

• Dettol Multi Action Cleanser Disinfectant - Green Apple Fragrance
      to kills bacteria such as E.coli and Influenza virus (H1N1)especially since I have a toddler.

I have been using the cleanser on a regular basis around the house and I think it does a good job with cleaning the stove and any dirt on table tops etc. I have used it in the bathroom in-between tiles and it works alright.

I am not a fan of the fragrance. Even though it claims to be green apple fragrance

it smells nothing like it. The fragrance is not floral and it kind of a weird smell that seems to linger for a long time. Also, I always find it a little too harsh on my skin as it makes my hands itchy and dry.

Overall its a good cleaner that claims to disinfect harmful germs.

But honestly prefer the Kiwi cleaner over this as it is not as harsh on my skin and does a great job at cleaning too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 536111620991030/k2311a116/11.6.13