St Ives Fresh Skin Invigorating Apricot Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • Ever since I first started using this product, I noticed the little white heads on my face and especially on the forehead area started to disappear
  • I highly recommend this product to anyone who wants to achieve that facial glow

• by Carla Grady

I first got to use this product at a cousin’s place when I used their shower room. The promise at the back of the tube says it can gently remove dull and dead skin. It also prided itself for being suitable for all skin types. Curious as I was, I tried applying a small patch on to my face. I instantly

liked the feeling how the gentle beads are scrubbing my face and I can imagine these beads smoothing out the roughness of my face. Because I’m already liking the feel of it, I also applied it to my arms, as during that time I was experiencing skin asthma, and there are rough patches in my arms. After shower, I loved the feeling of smoothness in my face and arms. Ever since I first started using this product, I noticed the little white heads on my face and especially on the forehead area started to disappear.

I’ve been a user of St Ives Fresh Skin Invigorating Apricot Scrub for about 3 years now and very loyal to it. My husband is also now ...

• St Ives Fresh Skin Invigorating Apricot Scrub
      loving this product. What is especially great about this product is that it uses 100% natural exfoliant, so its really safe to use for all skin types. And because it is all natural, it also doesnt have perfumes that will make you dizzy.

Before I used to purchase the big tube but since there are now two of us using

this, I would buy the 10oz packaging as its cheaper and lasts longer too.

I highly recommend this product to anyone who wants to achieve that facial glow. This product can really work wonders on your rough and tired looking skin. It will help you brighten your face by removing the dead skin, and brings out fresh looking and younger looking skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 316111620901030/k2311a116/11.6.13