Swagbucks.com
  • While recently looking for ways to easily make some extra cash while at my boring job which requires me to sit for hours with a computer and nothing to do, I decided to try answering surveys online for money
  • You definitely will not get rich using this website, but if you have spare time to kill and want to make some money, I would recommend using swagbucks
  • Again, this is not the best nor fastest way to earn money, but if you have time to kill, you can spend hours on end on the never-ending ways to earn

• by Joshua Dupuy

While recently looking for ways to easily make some extra cash while at my boring job which requires me to sit for hours with a computer and nothing to do, I decided to try answering surveys online for money. I eventually came across Swagbucks. com and I have been a member for a month and a half.

Swagbucks. com is a fully legitimate website which offers a variety of ways for members to earn money easily.

When I focus and put forth the effort, I’m able to make $2-$3

per hour at best. You definitely will not get rich using this website, but if you have spare time to kill and want to make some money, I would recommend using swagbucks.

One thing that I really enjoy about Swagbucks is the different ways to earn money. Not only can you participate in surveys, you can participate in different offers as well as perform tasks similar to Amazon.

com’s mechanical turk amongst others. This website pays based on a points system where currency

is monitored in swagbucks where one swagbuck is around $0.

01. Again, this is not the best nor fastest way to earn money, but if you have time to kill, you can spend hours on end on the never-ending ways to earn.

Since I have been a member, I have accrued about $60 and when I was ready to cash out for my work, I was paid within five business days and the whole process was extremely simple from beginning to end. One ...

• Swagbucks.com
      very important suggestion I can make if you are going to join this website is create a new/alternate email account due to completing offers for money and your inbox being spammed like crazy.

On average I get about 50 emails from swagbucks and affiliated sites that I joined for monetary compensation. Although there is potential to earn money here, at times it can be quite frustrating as the system is not perfect.

I completed several offers but was never paid for them.

I never took this up with the company, I just took my losses.

Also, when answering surveys, there were a few times when I answered 20-30 questions and then I was screened out so I did not earn anything for my time. This seems to be a fairly common complaint, but it is not devastating to the point of me giving up trying.

All-in-all, I rate Swagbucks. com a 7 out of 10 and I would definitely recommend at least looking at the webpage to see if it interests you.

Victor says :

The writer was not being honest at all about swagbucks. You have to earn 1000 points to earn $ 1, which you can’t achieve in an hour yet the writer claims he earned $ 2-$ 3 per hour and went on to claim that he earned $ 60. All these aren’t true if you really know swagbucks. The review deserves to be removed .

Galega says :

It is possible that he is making that much money through the referral system. If you have some active referrals using the platform daily to an extent, then you can make that much money. Otherwise, it is not possible.

Miles Sims says :

I tried it and it was a complete waste of time for me.
I went through countless surveys just to earn a few points that were getting me nowhere.
They are making money out of you doing work for them and all you are earning are a few measly points that will probably not add up to anything unless you dedicate your life to that website. And if you’re lucky, you’ll get a five dollar amazon card.
I speak from personal experience, and there are so many other things you can do to get money. The other people posting here that are encouraging you to join Swagbucks probably just googled a review that Swagbucks paid for and summarized it.
I’m telling you, don’t even think about joining it. If you want to make some money online and waste that much amount of time, consider blogging, freelancing or anything other than swagbucks.

Akhil Reddy Rondla says :

Ya, That’s true I’m also using this website for one year. And I’m using Swagbucks as my search engine too. But very fewer points are awarded. It’s truly a time waste and They paid too low points for paid surveys too.

Galega says :

They are making huge sum of money through users. They give very small share of profits to the user. For me, the most frustrating thing was no availability of Google as a search engine. Sometimes, I had to search the same thing on Google after searching on Swagbucks, which is powered by Yahoo/Bing. I had used that only for few weeks never to return again.

Liam says :

I tried Swagbucks approximately a year ago with high hopes and high expectations. Too my disadvantage Swagbucks was a real disappointment. Although I shouldn’t of had high expectations in the first place, all the hype and advertisements on the web stating that you could earn free stuff and loads of money, I learned that these ads are completely exaggerated. Overall, unless you have countless hours to spend and are not looking for some serious money. Don’t bother with Swagbucks.

GAMERZ HUB says :

Usually people say that swagbucks is a waste of time I agree with this but this is a waste of time for rich people not for poor people
that is if you want to earn money online without doing anything at home then you can use this website.Here you can earn points by completing offers,surveys,by clicking ads etc.And after getting a required points convert it to cash.This website is a type of microjob website.Through this website you can earn small amount of money for 1 day food.

Galega says :

The dichotomy of rich and poor is quite interesting here. That is actually misplaced point. In majority of cases, you won’t even justify the expense you make on the data connection/internet to use Swagbucks. If you have free Internet and some free time, then there is no issues. Otherwise, it is just waste of your time and resources.

Theodora says :

re : You definitely will not get rich using this website, but if you have spare time to kill and want to make some money, I would recommend using swagbucks
I am sorry to say, but almost every pay-to-click website is a waste of time, you spend hours for crumbs. to get a decent amount you will have to waste a lifetime over what? i tried some sites,its not woth it, perhaps its worth it if you stay at a pc at your job, like Joshua, but otherwise it is not worth it. i’d rather spend the times spend on ptc doing something that enjoys me even if i dont get paid 0,001 :)

Galega says :

They don’t promise to make you rich. Swagbucks is a different program which suits only when you are doing it indirectly. If you search, they will give money to you. But, they use Yahoo (Bing) search engine. Similarly, if you do small tasks, you will be paid. It is like doing some small tasks daily and making money in return. Remember, it is not a program which will make you rich. It is also not worth, as the number of hours put in doesn’t justify the money you will get.

fairchild says :

First of all, we shouldn’t flame guy for sharing his way of keeping himsself busy and earning some extra cash in job.
But let’s be honest, all theese pay per click sites isn’t money makers. They are fun if you are 12 or 13 years old and earning these extra 20-30 $ for new game.
If you have some extra time on your hands and event better if you have some extra cash for begining, there are way better ventures. For example: you can try promoting something, becoming affiliatie, or maybe even selling something. You can learn to create videos ant so on. Promote or sell. This takes time, but it can potentialy earn way more. )

Sanjay Jadhav says :

I joined this to earn some money, Its good one, many more options are available to earn. I would recommend to use swagbucks.

Azriel says :

I joined this site and this site ended up spamming my mail box with lots of possible surveys that i would in turn not eligible to fill up because my country of origin is not allowed. It is absolutely just their way of driving traffic to their site and other countries not earning a penny.

Galega says :

You can avoid those unwanted and junk mails by asking Swagbucks to not send promotion mails in your Inbox. They provide this sort of option, and hence that should not be problematic.

Ramya says :

It is mostly a waste of time. But if you want to kill time and earn while you are doing something fun, then this is a good site.It gives very few swagbucks for each task. It takes a long time to reach your cashout. It is difficult to find tasks and surveys regularly. When I am really bored, I find it useful as i can participate in polls, watch videos, play games etc. Entertaining and useful if you want some extra cash. But cant be used for a primary source of income.

Moe says :

Swagbucks is a decent website as it does pay for surveys but the pay is sometimes a bit ridiculous. I’ve attended focus groups that involve or revolve around such surveys and can receive upwards of $ 75 per session. On Swagbucks, each survey is on average paying about 48 swagbucks (48 cents). However there are lots of survey’s to complete, bonuses for hitting daily goals and I’ve had the odd survey pay past 200 swagbucks. With your earnings you can purchase paypal, amazon and other gift cards. Definitely not a way to get rich but handy to have around $ 50-75 in your pocket per month.

WHAT says :

Seems so many people absolutely have no clue how to “work” Swag Bucks. It is not a hand me out site. And as far as measly sb here or there goes. I, spending no more than, and not in one sitting as you will never make anything that way, but 1400 to 1800 swag bucks a day, every day, with no more than 6 hours on a slow day. You have to go to the site. Do the absolute things that everyone can do and the least you can make daily that is a sure thing is 104 swag bucks. No, not a big pay day. But 5 dollar gift card. Yes they have then for people like you. But I have never got one myself. I cash out a average of 450.00 a month in PayPal ecards. No, they don’t send you a paypal card, they automatically load it into your verified PayPal account. Yes, for me no more than 5 days after I place the order, business days. What a shame. I have read blog after blog after blog of users who do not care to put bin the time as the new generation thinks everything is supposed to be a hand out. Now I do agree what the blogger said about offers not paying, I do not waste time. Every once in awhile a survey will cheat you. Swag Bucks claims its not there fault, but if you take a screenshot of the end page and copy the url before you hit submit and send a ticket, then attach the above mentioned to the email you get in a reply, you will get the swagbucks for the survey. Grow up, give a little effort, and maybe, I doubt it with you, but others will make money on days off while watching TV. I mean, why sit down for hours watching stupid shows when you can listen to the stupid shows, glancing and truly watching the show, but make decent money at the same time you bafoon.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 201111620640930/k2311a111/11.1.13