84mg Cranberry Spring Valley 100 Softgel Pills  » Health  »
2.5
  • After following the instructions on the back of the bottle which suggests taking six per day (which is two with meals three times a day) for about a 2 weeks I noticed my symptoms were improving
  • I think I got the equivalent over the span of days

• by Shanequa Williams

So I personally went to my local Walmart to purchase cranberry pills because I had a bladder infection and I wanted the cranberry pills to aid in my treatment of the symptoms of a bladder infection. I looked in the supplements section and found these pills by Spring Valley for approximately $5 which was a good price

for about 100 capsules which were 84mg each.

I purchased it and began to take the pills immediately.

My symptoms from my bladder infection were really intense beforehand.

I would frequently urinate, have pain in my abdominal region, and always had to be stationed by the restroom in case of emergencies.

After following the instructions on the back of the bottle which suggests taking six per day (which is two with meals three times a day) for about a 2 weeks I noticed my symptoms were improving.

I didn’t have to urinate as much and the pain subsided.

The cranberry pills were easy to take seeing as they were about the size of a ...

• 84mg Cranberry Spring Valley 100 Softgel Pills
      small pebble, but they didn’t smell too great nor did they really taste like cranberries.

The bottle says it is fortified with Vitamin C and is the same as 4200 mg of fruit, but I beg to differ.

I think I got the equivalent over the span of days.

I would suggest this for adding more Vitamin

C in your diet and would suggest antibiotics with the combination of the cranberry pills to get the full reliving effect immediately.

I rated this an average rating because there are better more expensive products you can get that will do a better job if this is for your urinary tract needs, but can be a vitamin source.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341111620610930/k2311a111/11.1.13