Numark Hf 125 Headphones  » Electronics  »
  • With my criteria set the first headset I found happened to be the Numark HF 125's
  • But I just bought a little adapter for $7 and problem solved, and honestly, if I had read the product description better I would've known that it came with a stereo jack

• by Keifer Jennings

If you’re anything like me you find yourself constantly going through headsets, headphones, and ear buds looking for the right set. Sometimes this can be frustratingly expensive.

I can remember how angry I was after spending over $60 on a set of Kicker ear-buds only to find out that every single one of the rubber inserts that came

with them didn’t fit my ears and the buds constantly fell out.

Well, I actually gave up on buying expensive ear-buds an headsets because I figured they were all going to suck, so why spend a lot of money when I could just buy something cheap and get the same utility.

So I just hopped around on Amazon and looked for something less than $20 with decent reviews.

With my criteria set the first headset I found happened to be the Numark HF 125’s.

I figured for $11, even if they sucked I’d still feel pretty satisfied.

So I ordered a pair and forgot all about them.

Well I got them in the mail last month ...

• Numark Hf 125 Headphones
      and I was honestly blown away.

The bass response was wonderful, the speakers were clear an not scratchy at all, and the headset was adjustable in a number of ways so that they easily fit on my head comfortably.

My only complaint is that they actually come with a stereo jack and not an auxiliary jack so I

couldn’t plug them into my laptop at first.

But I just bought a little adapter for $7 and problem solved, and honestly, if I had read the product description better I would’ve known that it came with a stereo jack.

But either way, for ~$24 with shipping, taxes, and the adapter I got a great deal and couldn’t be happier.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1629101620430931/k2311a1029/10.29.13