Silk Pure Almond Milk: Original  » Food  »
  • Although I was still expecting to experience the smooth richness that silk pure almond has to offer
  • I can honestly say that I wasn’t disappointed
  • In the end I’m glad I decided to give Pure Almond Milk
  • I was yet again impressed by silk’s ability to deliver without all the extras
  • I would still recommend this beverage to a friend

• by nitakb

As a fan of silk products I wasn’t hesitant in trying Silk Pure Almond Milk: Original. I’ve previously tried the vanilla flavored one and absolutely loved it. For a while I hadn’t considered that there was actually an original flavor until I saw it one day in the store. That’s when it dawned on me. You can imagine how special I felt for the briefest moment. So to say I grabbed me a carton to try, since I discovered this product that was

new to me and it was on sale.

I didn’t have my expectations too high when pouring up a small glass of this beverage. I knew that it would mostly be good and not entirely different. Although I was still expecting to experience the smooth richness that silk pure almond has to offer. I can honestly say that I wasn’t disappointed.

The flavor of this almond left with me with mixed thoughts. It somewhat tasted the same but at the same time it was missing the heavily flavor of vanilla. A flavor that I have gotten a custom to from the vanilla flavored almond milk. The flavor isn’t plain, but nuttier in a sense. For some reason it reminded me of the flavor of original coconut milk. It’s also not all that sweet either, in fact to some it would probably be considered unsweet. This kind of weird because I brought the one that was sweetened. Although I personally don’t mind this because I can better utilize ...

• Silk Pure Almond Milk: Original
      in things like oatmeal, and in smoothies. Of course tried after having it chilled in the fridge for a good three hours.

One serving of this beverage is a total of sixty calories with twenty five being from fat. There’s one hundred and sixty milligrams of sodium with thirty-five milligrams of potassium. There’s only eight grams of carbs, and seven grams of sugar. This was pretty awesome because it has less calories than the vanilla flavored one.

In the end I’m glad I

decided to give Pure Almond Milk: Original a try. I was yet again impressed by silk’s ability to deliver without all the extras. Although I feel like I will stick to the vanilla flavored almond milk since this one was a little too much on the plain side for me. If I buy it again in the future I will most likely use it exclusively to put with other things like oatmeal and cold cereals.

I would still recommend this beverage to a friend.

re : I would still recommend this beverage to a friend
Great daily milk, the flavour is very different and tasty

one taste enough taste

worth the but

I will stick to Pure Almond Milk

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2729101620400931/k2311a1029/10.29.13