Phone Chatline Services  » General services  »
    • Item: Phone Chatline Services By: Missy

I am sure most guys have frequented chatline services, with what they call Phoneline Chat Services. I’ve been using it sometimes when I’m bored, with nothing to do, and make some friends there. The numbers are mostly toll free for ladies, in my area, and for guys calling, they would be charged like $0.

30-$0. 90 per minute calling.

It is indeed a bit expensive, but for guys who manage to control their usage, will benefit. At first, I thought that phone chat line services are like scams basically.

I thought that there will be no people in the line, and I basically gave a brief introduction of myself in the form of a voicemail, and send to the server to be ...

• route out over the phone, and different users could hear my voice. I’ve made some good friends from this chatline, but I must warn that most guys who do come for these services are seeking for something more.

If you are not willing to, never ever agree nor feel obligated. Moreover, it is a friendship line, not a hook up line though.

I get irritated when guys think I’m wanting to go to bed with them. For greetings like that, I basically delete and ignore plus no reply.

All in all, it’s a great place to find someone pretty decent, or that suits your liking, to then propose to chat on the phone itself. You can either give your cell phone number, or request for his/her number.

Happy trying.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 251405162030931/k2311a0514/5.14.07