Arizona Golden Bear Lemonade with Strawberry Beverage  » Food  »
  • Lemonade is one my favorite beverages, especially if it has another flavor included
  • Normally I experience something like this when I’m drinking something tart
  • I found that the golden bear naming of this beverage made me chuckle too
  • In the end, I enjoyed this drink and will look for it again in the future when I am browsing in the beverage
  • I would recommend this beverage to a friend

• by nitakb

I was given the opportunity to try Arizona Golden Bear Lemonade with Strawberry one evening when my older sister came over with a variety of products she spotted at her neighborhood grocery store. Usually she picks up a can or two of the original Arizona tea, but this time around she decided to try something different. She’s like me when it comes down to try new things.

I’m a huge fan of the

Arizona tea line, so I wasn’t all that hesitant to try this beverage. Lemonade is one my favorite beverages, especially if it has another flavor included. Since it came previous chilled, I popped it open and gave it a good swig. And boy was I seriously blown away. There’s this tangy-tartness of the lemonade that kind of gets you behind the neck, and then is followed behind with the sweetness of strawberry.

The strawberry is not overly sweet, but rather a faintness that complements the lemonade. It’s a classic combination of strawberry and lemonade, but it tastes really good. I didn’t have this random set of film sticking to the back of my throat either. Normally I experience something like this when I’m drinking something tart.

In the entire twenty-three ounce can, there are about three servings. One serving is seventy calories with zero calories of ...

• Arizona Golden Bear Lemonade with Strawberry Beverage
      fat. There’s only ten milligrams of sodium, twenty grams of carbs with nineteen grams of sugar. This isn’t too bad in my opinion. I didn’t drink it all at once, but rather broke it up throughout the day. This would also make the perfect slushy too. Not too sweet but just right.

I also liked the can design. Gave me something to read and think about while anticipating and savoring my strawberry and

lemonade. I found that the golden bear naming of this beverage made me chuckle too. It’s different. It’s the kind of can I would collect, along with the other ones in the line from the Golden Bear.

In the end, I enjoyed this drink and will look for it again in the future when I am browsing in the beverage. For only ninety-nine cent this was worth every penny.

I would recommend this beverage to a friend.

MiKhelle says :

re : I would recommend this beverage to a friend
Hello where I can I find this drink?

nitakb replies :

At any Wal-greens or grocery store that sells Arizona tea like Kroger or a local gas station.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2723101620150931/k2311a1023/10.23.13