TropiClean Oxy Med Itch Relief Spray for Dogs  » Pets  »
  • I recommend using this at least every other day and even every day in the beginning if your dog has bad itching or dermatitis

• by Crystal

My dog gets really dry flaky skin with scabs. It itches her like crazy and when you remove the scabbiness she gets really red irritated skin. It almost looks like really bad blisters.

I started using the shampoo version of this with good results but knew I needed something topical that could sink into her coat and stay on between baths. The first time I used this it seemed to really relieve her itching.

I sprayed it down

her entire back since that’s where she gets the really bad irritation and she LOVED when I massaged it into her skin. She gave me the doggy kick (fast paced nerve twitch) so I could tell that she really liked it.

She also gave me the squinted eye look like she was saying “ahhh thanks mom. ” I noticed that this liquid really penetrates through the fur and into the skin really well.

It’s thin enough so that it doesn’t just sit on top of the fur; and actually make its way into the skin. With this open wound looking condition it’s important to get an effective spray that doesn’t sting in the mean time.

It is advertised as a no sting formula and I truly believe it didn’t sting her at all. She showed no signs of flinching when I sprayed it directly on the wounds.

It is also safe to use with topical flea treatments which is very important ...

• TropiClean Oxy Med Itch Relief Spray for Dogs
      for us. We have to put flea medication on her because we take her hiking all the time and we need to make sure she is protected.

This formula won’t interfere with the medication or remove any of its potency. I recommend using this at least every other day and even every day in the beginning if your dog has bad itching or dermatitis.

We have to use it on our girl every other day in order to keep the

itch relief at bay. I even think it helped to moisturize the dry skin and relieve some of the redness as well.

You can’t be afraid to apply this liberally in order to provide maximum relief. I did notice that it gives off a pleasant aroma but if our dog lays on the furniture right after, then it gives the furniture that wet dog smell.

All in all, worth checking out for 10 USD from petco if your dog has some sort of skin itching, dry condition.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2918101619930831/k2311a1018/10.18.13