VO5 Moisture Milks Moisturizing Conditioner - Strawberries and Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • The scent of the strawberries and cream is one of the best parts about this conditioner
  • I think that sweet scents are wonderful and I don’t find this one to be too overpowering

• by Crystal

When I went on vacation to our family’s beach condo and forgot my conditioner, I had to use whatever was in the shower. I saw this conditioner and wondered how good it could be because I knew it was one of the cheapest priced conditioners on the market, but I tried it anyway. I am so glad I did.

I’m used to paying a small fortune for bug name

brand conditioners that ultimately do the exact same thing as this conditioner; and this conditioner is only 1-2 USD a bottle!

First of all, it gets the tangles out of my exceptionally long hair with little maneuvering. It glides through my hair and tangles so smoothly that it cuts my shower time down since I don’t have to work forever on combing the tangles out.

I just run it through my hair, let it sit, and then rinse it out when I’m ready. I have to say my hair feels super slick while it’s rinsing.

When I say slick, I don’t mean oily. There’s never an oily residue on my hair when I get out of the shower or when it dries.

It seems to condition just as well as other brands and does a decent job taming the frizz.

• VO5 Moisture Milks Moisturizing Conditioner - Strawberries and Cream
      Honestly, no conditioner I’ve used has been outstanding at ridding frizzes or mending split ends and this one pretty much falls into the same effect as all the others.

The scent of the strawberries and cream is one of the best parts about this conditioner. It smells like a freshly made strawberry milkshake.

It’s sort of like a comforting conditioner as it is a very soothing scent. It’s sweet

so if you don’t like sweet scents then you won’t like this one.

I think that sweet scents are wonderful and I don’t find this one to be too overpowering. One thing I did notice is that you have to use a little bit more of it compared to other brands to get the full effect of all the perks I mentioned above.

I still find it to be a great bargain though for the price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118101619890731/k2311a1018/10.18.13