Krusteaz Blueberry Complete Pancake Mix
  • I would highly recommend to keep this as a staple in your cupboard

• by Yvonne Collins

Krusteaz Blueberry Complete Pancake Mix is great! I am not a fan of restaurant pancakes and have always made them from scratch so they always end up being a week-end treat. With Krusteaz Blueberry Complete Pancake Mix I can make them quick and easy during the week. My kids love this, a great breakfast to send them

on their way to school.

It couldn’t be easier, just add water and while the pan is getting hot, the mix rests and in a few minutes you’re ready to cook. A great, easy breakfast that’s a real treat.

By making a few changes to Krusteaz Blueberry Complete Pancake Mix you can create some different tasty treats. I’ve used the Krusteaz website and have tried the Blueberry Coffee Cake, the Blueberry Muffins and the Lemon Blueberry Pancakes.

The coffee cake isn’t quite like a scratch coffee cake but it’s still quite tasty. It tends to be a little on the dry side, I much prefer a moist, sticky coffee ...

• Krusteaz Blueberry Complete Pancake Mix
      cake.

The Lemon Blueberry Pancakes are awesome. My family just loves them.

By adding just a tablespoon of lemon zest makes such a difference, it really kicks the pancakes up a notch. They make a great addition to a Sunday brunch.

Friends have thought that I really made something that took time and a whole lot of

effort, but using Krusteaz is my little secret. Krusteaz Blueberry Complete Pancake Mix has helped me take a week-end treat and turn it into a week-day morning staple.

I can use it to make an awesome dessert, or multiple brunch menu items. I would highly recommend to keep this as a staple in your cupboard.

Robert McKenna says :

re : I would highly recommend to keep this as a staple in your cupboard
Blueberries and batter sounds like a good idea but in reality the first few batches have no blueberries and the last batch has 4 million blueberries because they all sink to the bottom Not a good batter at all. Very disappointing

Merceditha Chavez says :

I guess you just need to shake it so that every batch must have that yummy blueberries.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2718101619820731/k2311a1018/10.18.13