FURminator deSheding Tool  » Pets  »
4.7
  • We hesitated at first because of the fifty dollar price tag, but our groomer said we wouldn't be disappointed
  • Purchasing the FURminator deShedding Tool has been the best investment we've made
  • I would highly recommend the FURminator deShedding Tool to anyone who has a dog

• by Yvonne Collins

When we first looked into getting a dog for our family one of the biggest concerns was shedding. We didn’t want a dog who shed too much, and really would have preferred one who didn’t shed at all. Well, sometimes what you want and what you get aren’t the same thing.

We

adopted a wonderful pug and sharpei mix puppy. She had short hair - no problem right? Wrong! Boy, does she shed, a lot.

We took her to the groomers and asked if there was anything we could due to possibly cut down on her shedding. Our groomer instantly recommended the FURminator deShedding Tool.

We hesitated at first because of the fifty dollar price tag, but our groomer said we wouldn’t be disappointed. Wow, was she right! The best fifty dollars we’ve spent.

The first time we brushed her with the FURminator deShedding Tool, we got so much hair off of her it looked like a ball the size of ...

• FURminator deSheding Tool
      a gerbil. We brushed her 2 to 3 times to begin with and now only need to brush her once a week.

The Furminator deShedding Tool works great. Her coat is so soft and smooth.

When we pet her, we no longer see hair flying. The vacuum doesn’t get clogged up with her hair either.

/> Purchasing the FURminator deShedding Tool has been the best investment we’ve made. Our dog is happier, her coat is softer and our carpet is cleaner.

I would highly recommend the FURminator deShedding Tool to anyone who has a dog. It works great! You and your dog will be happy you bought it.

Sadie Clark says :

Purchasing this product was the best decision we made for our dogs shedding problem. Yes, it is pricey but it is worth it.The dog likes when we comb her with it which makes everything better. We will comb her for not even 5 minutes and have handfuls of loose hair. It’s nice because you can also keep your house a little bit cleaner. I would recommend.

Katelyn says :

This product was the best investment, the price was very low for how amazing it is. I’ve already bought a lot of furminators, but none of them have combed my dog’s hairs like this. I hate hairs on the floor and in bed, but now it’s only at least a few hairs.

Lisa Reid says :

This is great to know. I really need this for my animals

• To Buy or Not to Buy
  • + The Furminator is a great product and it really gets the fur off the dog ;

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2918101619800731/k2311a1018/10.18.13