Aussie Hair Insurance Heat Protecting Shine Spray
  • On this trip I told her that she needed to pick something that didn't cost as much as the other brand
  • Then just the other day I decided to do my hair for once
  • Overall, I liked the product and would recommend it to others

• by Melissa Gorecki

Recently I took my daughter to Walmart to pick up some items for her hair care. She needed moose and a heat protector. Normally we would get a specific brand that she likes and I’m not particularity fond of because it simply doesn’t do what it states. On this trip I told her that she needed to pick something that didn’t cost as much as the other brand. She wound

up choosing aussie hair insurance heat protecting shine spray for only $2.97.

I didn’t start using the spray right away because I had doubts in my head, and felt as though I would be wasting time, energy and money. However, every time that my daughter used it I would notice this lovely fragrance fill my home. It would smell as though I was in the center of a fragrant garden, taking me away to a nice little happy place.

Then just the other day I decided to do my hair for once. I was in a bit of a bind on time, so it was blow dry my hair or don’t do it at all. I was insistent on doing my hair.

Now, normally if I blow dry my hair with no product, or any other similar product I’ve used, my hair will get extremely frizzy.

• Aussie Hair Insurance Heat Protecting Shine Spray
      After using aussie hair insurance heat protecting shine spray while blow drying my hair was not frizzy at all. It was soft and shiny as the bottle suggested.

The spray was easy to use. I simply towel dried my hair, sprayed the product on, combed through to evenly distribute, then used the blow dryer. After that I was able to use my flat iron without using any additional spray.

Overall, I liked the

product and would recommend it to others. It is affordable, have a nice fragrance, and does what it advertises. In addition to that aussie also has a satisfaction guarantee, so if for any reason if someone in not happy with the performance of the spray they can get a full refund.

I hope that my review was helpful. Have a blessed day.

P.S. I even got a compliment on how nice my hair looked today.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115101619620731/k2311a1015/10.15.13