Dr. Bronner’s Tea Tree Oil Soap  » Health  »
  • Dr. Bronner's Tea Tree Oil Soap works great all over the house, and is definitely a product I would and do recommend

• by Yvonne Collins

I’ve been using Dr. Bronner’s Tea Tree Oil Soap for quite some time and couldn’t be happier. I’ve always suffered from very dry skin, especially on my arms and elbows. My elbows have always been very dry, to the point of cracking and at times painful.

Dr. Bronner’s Tea Tree Oil Soap has helped so much. Since tea tree oil is a natural antiseptic,

it has not only cleared my dry skin but has healed my elbows as well.

We utilize it for many different uses in our house. Dr. Bronner’s Tea Tree Oil Soap is found in our bathroom, our laundry room, and the kitchen.

We use it as our daily soap and shampoo. It is definitely a head to toe soap. My son, who is a particularly heavy sweater, finds that Dr.

Bronner’s Tea Tree OIl Soap combats the stink of football, jogging and tennis. As a shampoo, it leaves everyone’s hair soft and manageable. My husband has very sensitive skin, but with Dr.

Bronner’s, he has no problems. Break-outs have diminished and his skin is soft. In the kitchen and ...

• Dr. Bronner's Tea Tree Oil Soap
      laundry, it cleans counters and stove tops.

I use it as a pre-wash on stubborn stains and have found it to be very effective. I also add it to the wash as a laundry soap boost, especially when the kids have been exploring out in the nearby field. We try to use as many natural and healthy products in

our house as possible.

Dr. Bronner’s Tea Tree Oil Soap is a great addition; not only does it contain natural ingredients, but it’s fair trade and bottled in recycled plastic bottles. It’s good for our family and the environment.

Dr. Bronner’s Tea Tree Oil Soap works great all over the house, and is definitely a product I would and do recommend.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3414101619510831/k2311a1014/10.14.13