Swish Mouthwash Jagged Ice
  • This is not a mild mint-tasting oral product, so I really would only recommend it to someone that loves the flavor of mint because not only is the taste of mint pretty extreme when using the mouthwash, but also for a good few hours after using it, the flavor of mint is still noticeable
  • When shopping for oral products, I do what I can to avoid those containing alcohol
  • Some people prefer to only use mouthwashes that help in preventing cavities and gingivitis, but I like to use this mouthwash too whenever I would like to freshen up my breath and enjoy the sensation of cool mint in my mouth

• by CirclingCanvas

Swish is a mouthwash that I have only come across at Walmart stores. There, a sixteen fluid ounce bottle retails for two dollars and forty-nine cents. The tall, slender bottle stands out amongst the other mouthwashes on the shelf and the vividness of the color of the mouthwash is easily eye-catching. The mouthwash comes in four different flavors and the four different colors of blue, hot pink, green and purple makes the product line a flashy one. I picked up the blue one, which is called Jagged Ice, because the flavor of it appealed to me the most.

I feel it needs to be emphasized that this is merely a mouthwash

designed with the intent of to freshen breath and eradicate the germs that cause bad breath. In that sense, it’s comparable to Scope mouthwash, rather than ACT mouthwash or Crest Pro-Health mouthwash. Unlike ACT and Crest Pro-Health, this mouthwash isn’t intended to fight cavities, plaque, gingivitis or provide any other oral benefits aside from eliminating bad breath. For what it’s designed to do, it excels, but an all-in-one mouthwash this product isn’t, so it can’t take the place of a mouthwash that is anti-cavity or anti-gingivitis, but instead, compliment what you might already be using.

The Jagged Ice flavor of Swish mouthwash has a sharp minty flavor that kind of tingles at

first when swishing it around one’s mouth. This is not a mild mint-tasting oral product, so I really would only recommend it to someone that loves the flavor of mint because not only is the taste of mint pretty extreme when using the mouthwash, but also for a good few hours after using it, the flavor of mint is still noticeable. I don’t suggest eating or drinking anything for at least a couple of hours after using this mouthwash because the intensity of it dulls the flavor of whatever it is you’re eating or drinking, plus you’ll lose the minty scented breath that this mouthwash gives you.

When shopping for oral ...

• Swish Mouthwash Jagged Ice
      products, I do what I can to avoid those containing alcohol. Alcohol-based mouthwashes seem to leave my mouth feeling dry, and I don’t find that feeling to be a pleasant one. Fortunately, none of the Swish mouthwashes contain any alcohol, so not only does my mouth feel clean after using it, but it also doesn’t feel dried out, and also, because it’s alcohol free, there’s no unpleasant burn. If this mouthwash had contain alcohol, I wouldn’t have purchased it.

Some people will not see a need to try Swish mouthwash as they will be content with a toothpaste that freshens breath, although I haven’t come across a toothpaste yet that leaves my

breath as fresh and clean as this mouthwash for as long as it does, and others will stick with mints or gum to freshen breath, but I personally am not big on chewing gum. Some people prefer to only use mouthwashes that help in preventing cavities and gingivitis, but I like to use this mouthwash too whenever I would like to freshen up my breath and enjoy the sensation of cool mint in my mouth. For what this mouthwash is intended for, it excels, and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend it to those that are seeking a strong, mint-flavored mouthwash that’s designed solely to provide a person with breath that’s free of unpleasant odors.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3414101619490831/k2311a1014/10.14.13