Friendly Farms All Natural Almond Milk Chocolate  » Food  »
  • I like regular almond milk, but no question, the chocolate almond milk is more of a treat because of the mixture of chocolate and nut flavors
  • I highly recommend it to any person that likes chocolate almond milk but would also like to spend a little less money on it

• by CirclingCanvas

Almond milk is a wonderful substitute to have in place of traditional dairy milk. In many respects, it’s a healthier, albeit a little pricier, alternative, that’s great to have if one doesn’t mind the somewhat nutty taste that it has. It is made from almonds after all, so it’s going to taste different from the regular dairy milk. I try to incorporate almond milk into my diet as often as I’m able to, and I see it being as much of a

nutritional choice as I do a treat, at least when it comes to the chocolate-flavored almond milk!

ALDI Food Market stores is the only place I’ve come across the Friendly Farms All Natural Almond Milk Chocolate variety. There, one sixty-four ounce container sells for two dollars and forty-nine cents. That’s about seventy-five cents to a dollar cheaper than what I typically see for the name brand almond milk at other grocery stores. The price of the almond milk made my decision to try it an easy one since I knew that if I liked it, I would be able to buy almond milk on a more regular basis due to the affordability and value of the milk at ALDI Food Market.

Upon trying a cold glass of this chocolate almond milk, I must say, it really didn’t disappoint! It had the creamy texture that I was used to from purchasing the name brand containers of almond milk and the usual nut flavor was present too. The ...

• Friendly Farms All Natural Almond Milk Chocolate
      nutty taste of the almond milk went very well with the chocolate flavor that was also there, and the two flavors easily compliment each other quite nicely. I like regular almond milk, but no question, the chocolate almond milk is more of a treat because of the mixture of chocolate and nut flavors. It’s easy to crave more of this creamy, tasty chocolate almond milk!

The Friendly Farms All Natural Almond Milk Chocolate variety is a regular purchase for me. It offers a

number of nutritious benefits being derived from almonds, it tastes terrific with its chocolate and nut flavors, the texture is pleasantly creamy and the price is attractively affordable. Unless there is a great sale on the name brand chocolate almond milk or a whopper of a coupon, I will choose the Friendly Farms brand over the name brand almond milk every time. I highly recommend it to any person that likes chocolate almond milk but would also like to spend a little less money on it!

malik asghar says :

nodoubt choclate almond milk is very tasty many in one taste food because it has many tastes in one product.the combination of almond and millk is a superb combination.milk is aperfect diet and on the other hand almond is also a very powerful food article.on the other hand chocolate is also favourite to the people of alla ges.so it is my recommendation to those persons who want to improve their health and want to enjoy in eating should use chocolate almond milk.

CirclingCanvas replies :

It tastes great and it’s good for the body. Both are important qualities in a product. Affordability is a plus as well. It’s uncommon for something to taste great, be good for you and be reasonably priced I believe almond milk to be a good choice when looking for easy ways to start improving one’s diet. Almond milk alone won’t work miracles, but when enjoyed in conjunction with other healthy choices, positive, health changes can happen.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2711101619440731/k2311a1011/10.11.13