FootEase Heel Shields by Watsons  » Health  »
  • I love wearing closed-heel shoes but the affordable ones gave me blisters on my heels to the point that I thought that my feet are not cut-out for this type of shoes
  • Recently, I bought a red, flat pair of shoes
  • I think it’s one of the most amazing things that humanity has ever invented

• by Planeta

It’s very rare for me to find office shoes that are comfortable and affordable. I love wearing closed-heel shoes but the affordable ones gave me blisters on my heels to the point that I thought that my feet are not cut-out for this type of shoes. Recently, I bought a red, flat pair of shoes. I was not sure of its comfor t but I was in love with the shoes and its color so I took the risk.

I was right; the shoes gave me signs of incoming blisters after

minutes of wearing it. I went to Watsons Personal care Stores to find a solution. I was so relieved to find FootEase Heel Shields by Watsons.

It’s in transparent gel form which you can put at the back of your shoes and boots. This prevents your heels from rubbing against the shoes. This is really effective in preventing sore heels.

It’s transparent so it’s not obvious when you will take off your shoes. So, I purchased two pairs because Watsons had a promo of buy 2 take 1. They always ran out of stocks of this item also.

I think it’s one of the most amazing things that humanity has ever invented. Without it, I cannot continue wearing my shoes and it’s just like throwing my money away. I hate foot socks so it’s not an option for me.

If I did not discover this, I think I would cry because i already have a picture of the shoes that I want in my head so when I find it I will really take it. Since I found FootEase Heel ...

• FootEase Heel Shields by Watsons
      Shields by Watsons, I bought the same pair of shoes because I am scared that I cannot find something like this again. FootEase Heel Shields by Watsons is also easy to use.

You just have to peel off the protective film and put the shield on your shoes. Be sure that your shoes are clean when you put this to make it last longer. But wait, there’s one bad thing about it.

If you have sweaty feet, your feet will be sliding out of your shoes because the gel

gets slippery. I love applying petroleum jelly on my feet even during the day and it gets my feet sweaty sometimes. What I did was, airdry my feet discreetly and it’s ok.

I think the price is a bit costly though. It’s Php 99 for a pair. But Watsons had a promo when I bought it.

I think they always have a promo for this so it is still reasonable. But in overall rating, this product still makes me happy because it allows me to wear my dream shoes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 349101619320731/k2311a109/10.9.13