Human Heart Nature Intensive Hair Mask with Avocado and Gugo Bark
  • You cannot avoid splashing some products on your face especially during the rinsing part so these things must be taken into consideration
  • My husband who has a severe dandruff condition also tried this one and it controlled the problem
  • I bought the 50g of Human Heart Nature Intensive Hair Mask with Avocado and Gugo Bark for Php 99 only and it is enough for my waist length hair
  • But I really love it that I find time to visit the HHN store just to purchase this one

• by Planeta

I am really a fan of Human Heart Nature Products and will always be. Another product that I use for my hair is the Human Heart Nature Intensive Hair Mask. I experimented a lot with my hair that is why extra care must be taken after.

I regularly deep conditioned my hari and I used Human Heart Nature Intensive Hair Mask with Avocado

and Gugo Bark after I discovered it. It prevented my hair from being stiff and so dull.

Despite all the hair treatments I had, perming and coloring it a lot of times, my hair still appears healthy and shiny, well except for those bad hair days and dust and too much sun exposure. The product is very easy to apply also.

You just have to leave it for 30 minutes on your hair after shampooing and wrap it with warm towel or shower cap. It’s very refreshing because it gives a cooling effect.

The most important thing about it also is that it is pure organic. For people who are experiencing acne, this is the perfect hair mask because it has no harmful chemicals that might ...

• Human Heart Nature Intensive Hair Mask with Avocado and Gugo Bark
      irritate the skin.

You cannot avoid splashing some products on your face especially during the rinsing part so these things must be taken into consideration. Aside from those, it also cured the itchiness of my scalp.

My husband who has a severe dandruff condition also tried this one and it controlled the problem. The price is also reasonable.

I bought the 50g of

Human Heart Nature Intensive Hair Mask with Avocado and Gugo Bark for Php 99 only and it is enough for my waist length hair. The only problem about it is that you can only find it in HHN stores and outlets which are not too many yet.

But I really love it that I find time to visit the HHN store just to purchase this one.

Gwen says :

This product is called Human Nature, NOT Human Heart or Human Heart Nature The heart is a logo.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319101619310731/k2311a109/10.9.13