Tropicana Pure Premium Orange Juice - some pulp
  • I have to say, after trying so many different brands of orange juices, this is definitely the best tasting, most natural brand and my go to brand
  • For some reason I think that Tropicana really just uses the top of the line oranges, minimally processes it, and doesn't add sugars or waters
  • I prefer having pulp in my orange juice because I feel that it gives it that fresh squeezed taste
  • If you are looking for the closest to fresh squeezed orange juice with the best quality and taste then I suggest getting this brand
  • As far as the ingredients go, it doesn't have anything artificial such as sweeteners, preservatives etc. I know when I buy a healthy drink or food for my family, then it needs to be truly healthy

• by Crystal

I have to say, after trying so many different brands of orange juices, this is definitely the best tasting, most natural brand and my go to brand. It seems to run a little but pricier than other brands of orange juice in the store, however there are often sales on it; most commonly 2 for $5. Even if it isn’t on sale, I tend to buy this particular one because it is just that good.

I’ve tried brands that seem to have a

more sour taste or even an overly sweet taste because sugars are added. Even the ones that seem to have the same all natural fresh squeezed claims as Tropicana still don’t seem to have the same taste. For some reason I think that Tropicana really just uses the top of the line oranges, minimally processes it, and doesn’t add sugars or waters. The quality of this orange juice really shows through in the taste.

I prefer having pulp in my orange juice because I feel that it gives it that fresh squeezed taste. Other family members seem to prefer the no pulp versions so we compromise and get the some pulp. I find that it’s just enough pulp to satisfy my tastes but it’s not so overpowering that other people won’t drink it. The lots of pulp really is a lot of pulp so the some pulp seems to even it out.

If you are looking for the closest to fresh squeezed orange juice with the best quality ...

• Tropicana Pure Premium Orange Juice - some pulp
      and taste then I suggest getting this brand. It doesn’t even compare to any other. As far as the ingredients go, it doesn’t have anything artificial such as sweeteners, preservatives etc. I know when I buy a healthy drink or food for my family, then it needs to be truly “healthy.” This so far is the best version even though it has full calories. Compared to Trop 50 it actually tastes like an orange, whereas I find the Trop50 version to be
      watered down and just not on the same page.

I will say that if you drink too much of this version you might get a little heartburn though. I’ve gone a bit overboard with it and wound up getting that ever unpleasant burning sensation that goes up the throat. That is because it is highly naturally acidic. They have lower acid versions which taste good too but still not as good as this one. Just watch how much and how fast you drink at one time.

muthukumar says :

tropicana….the best
I’m always trying for tasteful and energitic juice.but some are attracting in packet advertisement only.Ifound valuble and tastey one is tropicana.its 100% like homemade orange juice.tropicana is healthy and energitic brand with natural orange taste.dont waste your taste searching on other brands.tropicana is the best.

crystal replies :

i couldn’t agree more. always consistent taste and quality.

daniel says :

I agree with you I always drink tropicana and my taste continues to like it. It’s taste is very natural and I didn’t taste any artificial flavorings. That’s why I also recommend it to those people who are health conscious.

crystal replies :

so true about the artificial flavorings. There are so many orange juice products where you can actually taste a fake type of orange taste. This one has absolutely no artificial ingredients in it and therefore tastes completely natural as an orange juice product should.

muthukumar says :

Thank you to say our thoughts are same.I also recommend tropicana to best friends and family

Tracy says :

I absolutely agree. I have a little recipe for everyone too. I put the whole bottle into the freezer for a couple hours. When I take it out it is slushy…I mix a little of the slush with gingerale and the pulp kinda plumps up and the whole drink is fizzy frozen deliciousness

Joanna says :

Hi Tracy,

I tried your recipe and you were correct it was a fizzy frozen deliciousness. I liked it some much that I decided to use it make some home made orange and ginger ale ice-cream. It turned out fantastic. The ginger-ale stayed slightly clumped in places so the ice-cream itself was slightly fizzy. It tasted just like summer. If you every get the chance give it a try. It was a huge it at a BBQ that I had recently and I have been asked by some friends to make it for our fourth of July celebration.

Thanks,

Joanna

Jessica says :

I’ve always preferred Tropicana over other orange juices. It has the best taste and doesn’t taste too sweet, like a lot of other orange juice brands tend to do.

Vincent Royce Ampong says :

Tropicana is really great. I like it so much because of it has pulp in it. You will really taste the real orange. Beside it is really nutritious. It may boost our immune system. However, lately I have read that canned and bottles juices are not really good to our body. I was confuse about it.

Tushar Rai says :

No this is actually not the case.The only thing harmful in the Vanned and bottles juice is the preservaties that are used to maintain it fresh for longer duration.

crystal replies :

they aren’t as fresh when preservatives are used though

Shanequa Williams says :

I completely feel like this is the best orange juice as well. I prefer this one because I feel like it is more natural. The pulp is refreshing and gives me that morning delight when eating breakfast.

Joanna says :

I love having orange juice in the morning. Tropicana is my favorite next to Florida’s Natural. I like having some pulp in my orange juice because it gives me the feeling like I am having freshly squeezed orange juice. It is a great way to wake up in the morning.

Azriel says :

We have tropicana here too in the Philippines but the box or the packaging is different. I would disagree with most of the comments here as our Tropicana here in Philippines probably is not as good as what you guys get in your country. There are absolutely less pulp, sometimes it seemed as though it is only some wasted fruit fibers that are left to float in the orange juice. The juice itself tasted much like concentrated and not natural or fresh orange juice.

IC Dugan says :

Well, you are lucky that the Tropicana in your place is good. Here in our country, it is awful. It has that sour taste and strong orange flavor that I can’t even swallow down. And the pulps aren’t as juicy as expected. They seem to be more like dried pulps put in a juice bottled. I wish that the Tropicana over here can be a lot more like yours.

Chad Dunn says :

re : I have to say, after trying so many different brands of orange juices, this is definitely the best tasting, most natural brand and my go to brand
I’ve tried several Orange juices over the years trying to find my go to morning juice until one day a few years ago I decided to try Tropicana Pure And Natural Orange Juice with some pulp. I was very happy that I did, infact it’s the only juice I drink today I really love the pulp in the juice, it give a feel of being fresh squeezed at the kitchen table and the taste of more naturalness. It consists of 100 percent Florida natural orange juice and is a grade B on the nutritional grade rage which is near the top of it’s class of juices The delicious juice contains only 110 calories per serving and 72 MG of vitamin C per serving which is 96 percent of your daily value. I highly recommend you try Tropicana Pure And Natural Orange Juice with some pulp, you won’t be disappointed and it may become your favorite One cup is all you need and while you drink it you can pretend you are giving an orange A SQUEEZE

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 279101619300731/k2311a109/10.9.13