Breaking Bad (tv series)  » TV  »
  • However, it was only after a few days that I managed to do it because of a lack of time, and I can definitely say that I don’t regret watching it at all
  • However, the most interesting part is watching their personalities change
  • I was always off in terms of my predictions, and I think that’s what make it so amazing
  • There is an idea that I might perhaps be wrong, since I don’t seem to see many fans talking about that, but I believe that Hank’s experience in Texas after the promotion seemed to foreshadow what would occur
  • I would definitely recommend this series to people who like both suspense movies and crime dramas

• by Redtape

One of the television series that I had begun watching very recently was “Breaking Bad”. While I had heard about it a few times, I had never really considered checking it out until one of my family members who has the same taste in television series like me managed to check it out. However, it was only after a few days that I managed to do it because of a lack of time, and I can definitely say that I don’t regret watching it at all.

The television series “Breaking Bad” follows the life of a high school Chemistry Teacher, Walter White, after he has been diagnosed with terminal lung cancer and becomes a drug lord. After being diagnosed, Walter White takes a look at his life and realises that his family is in debt and will be even further in debt after his departure if he doesn’t find a way to earn money. As

a result of this, Walt makes a deal with a methamphetamine cook and drug dealer, Jesse Pinkman, whereas he would create a purer kind of crystal meth than what people are used to and Jesse would find a way to sell it. Throughout the series, Walt and Jesse’s business has its ups and downs and they also meet upon tight situations and hardened criminal characters. However, the most interesting part is watching their personalities change.

There are a number of reasons why I loved watching the series “Breaking Bad”. The first is because the plot is so very dynamic and unpredictable. There was never a single moment in the history of the series where I could accurately predict the direction that the plot was going to take. I was always off in terms of my predictions, and I think that’s what make it so amazing.

For example, I always assumed that Hank Schrader, Walt’s DEA agent brother-in-law would eventually arrest Walt and take him into prison. However, what I never expected was for Frank to get killed in a crossfire of bullets while he was trying to take in Walt.

One of the strangest parts in it though, would have to be the fact that it was only after Frank died that I realised there was a number of scenes in the series that had seemed to foreshadow his death. There is an idea that I might perhaps be wrong, since I don’t seem to see many fans talking about that, but I believe that Hank’s experience in Texas after the promotion seemed to foreshadow what would occur.

The next reason why I loved “Breaking Bad” so much is because I thought that many of the characters were so very developed. The writers certainly lift no stone unturned when it came to informing the audience about its characters, why ...

• Breaking Bad (tv series)
      they are the way they are and why they make the decisions they make, molding them into real people.

I think that a perfect example of this would be Jesse Pinkman’s character, whose entire personality and aura get many times darker by the end of season five. In one particular episode, the audience meets his parents and in a sense discover why Jesse is like that, and then later throughout the series there are various harsh situations that Jesse has found himself involved in, especially those that involve Walter White. This causes him to become a broken man much further in the series.

Perhaps one of my biggest loves about the show would have been the acting, because I don’t believe that the drama and characters would have been half as interesting if the actors did not portray the characters properly.

Byran Cranston, the actor who played the role of Walter White highlights this for me.

One of the things that I loved the most about the way how he portrayed him was the fact that he gave Walt a very paternal air to him, especially in season one. I also loved the way that he portrayed Walt’s transition from this paternal figure to the very cold, manipulative and calculating Heisenberg character.

It’s hard to say what I never liked about Breaking Bad. However, if I really had to choose something, I guess it would have to be the way that the show ended. I love the way that Walt had managed to tie up loose ends, especially when it came to getting rid of Scott’s gang. However, what I didn’t like was the fact that Walt died in the end and no one took him in, plus I never saw Jesse Pinkman reconcile with his parents.

I would definitely recommend this series to people who like both suspense movies and crime dramas.

Angie Coulter says :

Breaking Bad is one of the best TV shows I have ever watched. As we own every season on DVD I have seen each one at least 4 times. Even though Walter was doing something illegal, who can honestly say they have not daydreamed about doing this if they could not get caught? yes, he gets caught in the end but look at the kind of money he gets and all the expensive items he has bought with it. I think we all would like the opportunity to buy something like a house or a new car with cash. It’s sort of a`I wish’ type of show.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 108101619150731/k2311a108/10.8.13