Carter’s Easy Fit Sateen Fitted Crib Sheets
  • I noticed the difference immediately when I opened up the package of sateen sheets
  • I had gotten them because I found that Carter’s sheets fit the best and I saw these with the cute monkey styling that went with his décor

• by Crystal

I’ve been through many different types of fitted crib sheets with my son and the sateen sheets from Carter’s is hands down the absolute best in every aspect. First of all, they have been the softest, most comfortable sheets he’s used yet. That is because of the sateen styling.

Sateen is basically the way the sheet’s threads are woven, giving it a silky, luxurious feel.

I noticed the difference immediately when I opened up the package of sateen sheets.

I had gotten them because I found that Carter’s sheets fit the best and I saw these with the cute monkey styling that went with his décor. I didn’t realize they were the sateen ones until I got them home.

They are my go to sheets and I only use the regular cotton sheets when these are in the wash. I made sure I got another one of these sheets after I saw how soft and comfortable they were.

They also hold up immaculately in the wash. All of his other sheets have shrunk considerably and some have even lost a significant amount of stretch in the “fitted” elastic part.

These have been washed, slept in and used over ...

• Carter's Easy Fit Sateen Fitted Crib Sheets
      and over again and have only shrunk a minimal amount and have lost no stretch in the elastic at all. They fit perfectly around his mattress… snugly but not so crazy that I can’t get them around all 4 corners.

One of the best parts is that the entire band on the bottom is elastic. Most sheets have elastic just in the corners but this

stretches around the entire mattress which really makes it fit a lot better.

They have not faded or pilled in the washer or dryer at all and the designs that are offered are very cute. I will only buy these sheets from now on.

They are also priced comparably to all other sheets out there whereas sheets of this quality could easily go for a lot more.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 548101619130731/k2311a108/10.8.13