Ulta Eye Shadow - Complicated
  • I love any kind of pink eye shadows, but I most especially love the more potent pink ones
  • MAC brands worked the best for me as they are highly pigmented and my favorite pink MAC color was Da Bling
  • This particular color I like to use over the lid and in the crease with a lighter silky color under the brow bone
  • I recommend this eye shadow for anyone who loves the pinker colors like the more expensive brands but doesn’t want to pay the insane prices

• by Crystal

I love any kind of pink eye shadows, but I most especially love the more potent pink ones. Not the bright kind that looks clownish, but the deep pure pinks that shimmer on the eyes. I used to buy the really expensive eye shadows but had to stop buying them because they were costing a fortune.

MAC brands worked the best for me as they are highly pigmented and

my favorite pink MAC color was Da Bling. I came across Complicated pink eye shadow from ulta and soon found that it is the closest to Da Bling that I was going to find anywhere at such a great price.

It costs 7 USD base price but I got it when it was on sale. You just had to buy two eye shadows and get two free.

Essentially, then, you are paying only 3. 50 USD per eye shadow.

I gave it a try without any primer and I am happy to say it held up the entire day without any creasing. This particular color I like to use over the lid and in the crease with a lighter silky color under the brow bone.

This color blends super well and went on nice and bright. Not overly ...

• Ulta Eye Shadow - Complicated
      bright, but with just enough shimmer to work for day time.

I also found that I can apply it wet so that it can bet bolder if needed for night time use. I’ve had many problems with eye shadows wearing off by the end of the day or creasing from my oily brows but this one has held up just as well as my MAC ones.

I also have very

sensitive eyes too. A lot of cheaper brands of eye shadows have actually irritated my eyes so badly that I’ve gotten little red bumps all over my lids.

So far so good with Ulta brand eye shadow. No irritation or redness, even when I sleep with the shadow on.

I recommend this eye shadow for anyone who loves the pinker colors like the more expensive brands but doesn’t want to pay the insane prices.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318101619120731/k2311a108/10.8.13