Curel Itch Defense Lotion
  • I also noticed that it contains Dimethicone
  • I highly recommend this lotion for anyone suffering from itchy dry skin, or for anyone who wants an extra effective gentle moisturizer

• by Crystal

When my skin was getting itchy during the seasonal transition time I picked up a bottle of this lotion at my local store. It was on sale for 6 USD and it said it is for itchy, dry skin so I figured I’d give it a try. I am very glad I did. I first applied it right when I got out of the shower.

That’s when your pores are

open and best absorb moisturizers. I felt an immediate difference in my skin. The silky feeling that I felt from this lotion was like no other lotion I’ve tried.

It felt like silk in a bottle. I immediately looked at the ingredients and saw that of the first three ingredients were glycerin and petrolatum. Glycerin is a well know natural moisturizer for the skin and petrolatum is what is in Vaseline.

Anyone who has used Vaseline knows that it has superior healing and moisturizing properties. One downside of Vaseline is that it is super greasy and gets on everything. With this lotion, it is just the opposite.

I get the benefits on Vaseline but in a super absorbent formula. I also noticed that it contains Dimethicone. Dimethicone is an anti-itch skin protectant which is actually used ...

• Curel Itch Defense Lotion
      in many diaper creams.

It is sensitive enough for a baby’s behind yet also effective enough to heal the horrible cases of diaper rash. I felt the effects of this moisturizer through to my next shower. It lasts such a long time and really moisturizes.

It promotes the effect of ceramides which are natural oils in the skin. It helps to replenish these nutrients and therefore rebuild your skin’s natural

protective barrier. This lotion is certified by the national eczema association as well.

It has no scent which is also great for people who are allergic or sensitive to fragrances. It stops the itch as much as a lot of medicated steroid type creams and is so much safer to use. I highly recommend this lotion for anyone suffering from itchy dry skin, or for anyone who wants an extra effective gentle moisturizer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318101619110731/k2311a108/10.8.13