Weather Busters NJ HVAC Company  » Business  »
85 S Farview Ave Paramus NJ 07652
  • They were offering a discounted furnace maintenance and found that for the price it was definitely worth checking out
  • Other than that, I would recommend their services in a heartbeat

• by Crystal

I very recently had a new furnace and central air system replaced in my townhouse and used the Weather Busters. I couldn’t be happier with their services. With the Winter approaching, we decided we needed our furnace cleaned and found the Weather Busters through Groupon.

They were offering a discounted furnace maintenance and found that for the price it was definitely worth checking out. They scheduled our service promptly and their technician was very friendly.

(They even wore the foot cover pads for walking around the house with

shoes on) The maintenance was well done and quick and he explained to us that everything is in working condition but our heat exchange is over 28 years old and in poor condition. While it was working okay for the time being, he explained that if it failed it would leak carbon monoxide into our home.

He provided a direct quote at a discounted rate on site and said that they have a promotion going on that if we choose to replace our unit within two weeks, we would receive the discounted rate. While we knew we didn’t need it done immediately, we knew that it was better to do now.

We had PSE&G come in and do an estimate and their estimate was 2000 USD more than Weather Busters. We decided to go with Weather Busters and they gave even more of a discount than promised.

Within a week they had an entirely new system put in completely hassle free. They told us it would take form 8 in the morning to around 3 in the afternoon.

...

• Weather Busters NJ HVAC Company
      They arrived on time with minutes to spare and started immediately. They were done by noon and everything went very smoothly.

They even helped clear out one of our vents that accumulated dog hair over the years. The technicians were about as friendly as they come and very personable.

They took their time to explain carefully how everything worked with our new thermostat and showed us the details of their install. Their warranty was just about the same as PSE&G’s and like I said, their rate was phenomenally

lower.

They have been readily available whenever we contacted them between the service and the installation and every person we spoke to was very helpful and knowledgeable. The ONLY thing I didn’t like was that they are so busy that their schedule was as flexible as we’d hope for installation.

I feel that if you are committing yourself to using their services and you sign a contract, then they should extend their two week promotion to better suit your schedule. Other than that, I would recommend their services in a heartbeat.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 418101619090731/k2311a108/10.8.13