Swiffer WetJet Starter Kit  » Housewares  »
  • I highly recommend vacuuming your floors first as it makes it a lot easier to clean after

• by Crystal

When having a toddler, a dog and 2 cats, you need something that will get your floors clean in a short time. I’ve been using the WetJet for years now and I must say it is a solid investment. I’ve used steam cleaners and other systems and while steam cleaners are great, when they are used too often they can warp your floors and plus, they need to be plugged in which results in a

limited amount of space it can travel.

The WetJet ha not done any damage on my floor and dries pretty quickly so that there’s not any leftover wetness to soak into your floors. The batteries last an outstandingly long amount of time.

We’re talking months and months of use without decline in the battery. To me that is great since we go through batteries like crazy in this family.

The spray power is pretty powerful but not so much that it sprays all over the house. It has two shooters that shoot directly out over a span of a few feet and then you just simply wipe up with the pads.

The solution is excellent at getting yucky messes off the floor and the pads do a decent job of picking up dirt. I highly recommend vacuuming your floors first as it makes it a lot easier ...

• Swiffer WetJet Starter Kit
      to clean after.

Compared to a mop and bucket, the Swiffer pads pick up a considerable amount of dirt. After using this I feel like all a mop and bucket do is push the dirt around the floors even more and have the dirt dry in various spots around the house.

The spray jets also don’t seem to clog at all. The refills are decently priced and can be found for around 6 USD

at soap.

com. I find that it takes about two pads a week to clean my hard wood floors.

So they really are a decent value for the money. The solution lasts pretty long two and you can buy them in 2 packs.

The WetJet starter kit comes with 2 pads, solution and the mop. I highly advise buying refills right then and there.

For 20 USD you get a good starter system though.

Teri Jentzen says :

re : I highly recommend vacuuming your floors first as it makes it a lot easier to clean after
I reccomend the Swiffer Wet Jet starter kit to get everything you need to start using this wonderful system. Due to a disability I am not able to be on my feet for long periods of time. Using the Swiffer Wet Jet can be done while in my wheelchair. This means I can keep my floors clean and not be exhausted afterwards. With two dogs and one cat it seems like mud is always being tracked in. This makes my life much easier in keeping on top of it. The refills are reasonably priced and coupons show up regularly in Sunday papers. I highly recommend this for anyone who struggles with floors for any reason. It doesn’t go through batteries to quickly at all. The two spray streams don’t spray to far or wide. They go just where needed. If you let the liquid sit a little bit you can even get up dried articles. They even have a cleaner for wood floors. We have three Wet Jets now. One for downstairs, Two with regular solution for upstairs and downstairs and one with wood solution that is used on both floors. I would recommend getting refills when you buy the starter kit so you won’t have to make a trip back to the store right away.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 538101619070731/k2311a108/10.8.13