Celeteque Multi-Benefit BB Cream with SPF 15  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • The only non-comedogenic product I found during my search was Celeteque Multi-benefit BB cream with SPF 15
  • I am really disappointed about it because the product is not expensive and it's rare to find non-comedogenic products in the Philippines also
  • I bought my 30 mL Celeteque Celeteque Multi-benefit BB cream for Php 325 at Watsons here in Cebu City

• by Planeta

Last January 2013, I went to the dermatologist because I had a severe acne breakout. After three months, all the pustules and papules dried up but they left hyper-pigmentation on my face which were very depressing. I asked my derm if I can use some BB cream to conceal the hyper-pigmentation. I was so happy that it’s okay because my face looked so dirty.

The only non-comedogenic product I found during my search was Celeteque Multi-benefit BB cream with SPF 15. I felt secure with it since it

will not clog up my pores and my derm said okay for this. I used it on top of my treatments and I felt better because it did not hinder  the healing of my acne. My skin got clearer because Celeteque concealed the hyperpigmentation.

However, it is very difficult to apply when you have layers of acne treatment underneath. I can have a good and smooth result but I really have to be very very careful in applying it. Well, I do not have the luxury of time for that because my work is so far from home plus the traffic. I never tried using sponge when applying it because I am afraid that my acne treatments will be removed. It is very sticky which makes it difficult to apply evenly. I must be very very gentle in applying it on my treated face so it really requires time to even it out. It does not hide the flaking of my skin also. I have tried another product before and the flaking was not obvious then.

• Celeteque Multi-Benefit BB Cream with SPF 15

It makes my face very shiny also. My face is really oily and even if I have benzoyl peroxide and erythromycin, I still get really shiny. And since my face was so sensitive at this time, I cannot use blotting paper every now and then because I don’t want to irritate my face.

Although Celeteque Multi-Benefit BB Cream has SPF, it is not enough for acne treated face like mine. My Derm has prescribed me a 150 SPF. So, I cannot just rely on the SPF

of Celeteque BB Cream.

So I stopped after a week of using it because it’s difficult to apply and my face got sore if i will really try to even it out. I gave mine to my sister and she likes it very much though. I am really disappointed about it because the product is not expensive and it’s rare to find non-comedogenic products in the Philippines also. I bought my 30 mL Celeteque Celeteque Multi-benefit BB cream for Php 325 at Watsons here in Cebu City.

tuliy says :

its an old product

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317101619000731/k2311a107/10.7.13