Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar
  • Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar is the best apple cider vinegar that I have tried
  • What I really love about Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar is that I can use it for several purposes
  • When I started drinking Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar, I did not recognize its effects but I still continued using it because I know that you cannot really feel its cleansing effects because its gradual
  • Also I noticed that everytime I drink Bragg Apple Cider Vinegaar, my digestion is really working well
  • The problem with this however is, there is not enough stock

• by Planeta

I started using Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar last June 2012. It is more than a year already and life will be difficult without it. It was my sister who suggested me this since we were looking for some detox or cleansing products. I was very happy to discover the magic of apple cider vinegar. Apple cider vinegar has cleansing, healing and energizing qualities.

Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar is the best apple cider vinegar that I have tried. It is distributed by Live Food Products in California, USA. This is raw, unfiltered and organic so it just suits my lifestyle so well because for almost two years I have been trying to use organic products, from cosmetics to foods. Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar is a blessing for me.

What I really love about Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar is that I can

use it for several purposes. I used it as a hair rinse and when I have mosquito bites to stop the itching. I can’t use it as a facial toner because I am maintaining some treatment for my acne and I do not know if it will conflict to my meds. A s a hair rinse, it really makes my hair healthier. I did a lot to my hair, from perming to coloring and now my hair is damaged. But with the Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar, my hair seemed revived and its softer and more alive. It acts like a conditioner and my hair feels lighter also and shinier. The ends of my hair do not feel wiry and stiff when I use Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar. The water in the Philippines are so chlorinated also and it really makes my hair so dry. Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar seems to neutralize this one.

And my primary reason for drinking Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar is because of its cleansing, healing and energizing effect. When I started drinking Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar, I did not recognize its effects but I still continued using it because I know that you cannot really feel its cleansing effects because its gradual. One time, the markets, all the markets I know, ran out of Apple Cider Vinegar and for like 3 months my Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar routine stopped. Then I get tired easily. This time I was a serious vegetarian but I still get tired despite of enough sleep. It’s very to get out of bed in the morning. I started having breakouts too, although it can be attributed to a lot of reasons, I still feel that my lack of Bragg Apple Cider contributed to it because I did change my ...

• Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar
      habits since the prior year. My face is normal after 3 months of treatment and so glad stocks of Bragg Apple Cider arrived.

Another helpful thing about Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar is that it stopped my heartburn. One time in the office, I had difficulty in breathing. I don’t have hypertension, but I did check my blood pressure. I don’t know what is a heartburn yet at that time and I only have that when I drink alcohol so it never crossed my mind. My pressure was so normal and so I googled it and heartburn appeared. The home remedy was apple cider vinegar. I was so lucky because I always keep an apple cider vinegar at the office for my mid-morning and mid-afternoon routine. So I took 1 tbsp mixed in a glass of water and after ten minutes the heartburn stopped and I felt

so normal.

Also I noticed that everytime I drink Bragg Apple Cider Vinegaar, my digestion is really working well. Because there are times when I need to travel for work, I cannot drink apple cider vinegar for days and my digestion is not the same as when I take Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar.

Bragg Apple Cider is really affordable also. I bought my 946 mL bottle for only Php 258. You can find it in the leading supermarkets in the Philippines particularly Metro Gaisano and Robinsons. The problem with this however is, there is not enough stock. One saleslady told me that some people buys a cartful of Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar. So when I have money, I buy plenty of Bragg Apple Cider too to be sure that I won’t ran out of it until next supply arrives.

Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar
Planeta replies :

I really love it. Been using it for 2 years already. Everyday. My officemates are using it now too. My sister’s helper, she has severe dysmenorrhea and she religiously took Bragg’s ACV according to the direction in the bottle and she got better. Though my sister complained because she went to school then and it was the helper who emptied the bottle. Sometimes it’s difficult to find Bragg’s ACV in Philippines, particularly, Cebu City. So i always buy plenty in case the market runs out of it.

Sarah Stark says :

I have been using this brand of apple cider vinegar pretty much my entire life. I remember when you could only buy it as specialty health food stores. Now, you can find it at almost any grocery store, including Walmart. It has so many health properties, more so than regular apple cider vinegar. It’s good for indigestion, heartburn, colds, flu, allergies and overall health. The important part about Bragg’s unfiltered apple cider vinegar is that it contains the mother which has the most vitamins, minerals and probiotics,

Planeta replies :

Its a must have …always. :)

Margarette Mangaoang says :

re : What I really love about Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar is that I can use it for several purposes
Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar can be used for home and beauty purposes, etc. I used it to clean the refrigerator, for my dog’s bath, for maintaining our stomach’s ph balance and the like.

For beauty purposes, i use it as a facial toner and as antibacterial on my armpits. I put Bragg ACV on my armpits before taking a bath to treat unwanted odors. I also use it on my hair as conditioner. After shampooing, i pour a mixture of 1 cup Bragg ACV and 1 cup water on my hair from roots to tips then I rinse after 5 minutes and voila I’ve got cleaner and shinier hair I

Dan says :

Hi there,
My brother-in-law lives near Quezon City.
he tries to buy and always sold out
Is there a store nearby?
dan

allan says :

Last time bought bragg apple cider vinegar is 8n Puregold supermarket. I love this brand of apple cider vinegar. It is pure and authentic. I use this for my gout arthritis and diabetis. They are also good for salad dressing vinegrate.

Planeta replies :

Hello, actually you can just buy them at the supermarkets..the problem is that the stock is always not enough…So I bought as many as my pocket would allow..

Glad to hear that

Dominic says :

Hello guys, is apple cidercider vinegar can cure sebaceous hyperlplasia? I have a lot of it on my nose.. Thankyou for this opportunity to ask.

Galega says :

Yes, Apple Cide Vinegar is widely prescribed in the treatment of Sebaceous Hyperplasia. You can discuss about it with your doctor.

Lavonn says :

Mix the Bragg Apple Cider vinegar with water my dear friends and it is perfect for losing weight. Drink a cup every day. At the end of three weeks your results should be evident.

Irina says :

There’s no scientific evidence to that, plus there’s no food that actually make you lose weight

Ellie Hakari says :

My experiences with this product haven’t been as great. When my mom bought some Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar, I didn’t know what it was. Then I opened the bottle. It wreaked I couldn’t understand why people would want to use that stuff for anything. Then I got an infection, and while looking up home remedies, found that this would do the job. Sure enough, I tried it and within a day (though I gagged at the smell) my infection went away. After reading this review, I realize that there are some truly genuine reasons to use Apple Cider Vinegar. I don’t think I’d use it anymore personally, but it’s cool that it has so many uses.

Joanna says :

Hi Ellie,

I am sorry that you didn’t like the Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar. It is amazing how many uses that it has. I use regular distilled vinegar for cleaning and treating superficial wounds.

I understand about the smell, but I wouldn’t give up on it yet. I have found that Wal-Mart’s Great Value Brand Vinegar and Publix Brand Apple Cider Vinegar aren’t as strong smelling as the Bragg is.

Additionally, to dilute the smell further, I put a little of the vinegar in a small cosmetics travel bottle and added water to it. The vinegar still worked great, but it didn’t have quite the same strong smell.

Hope this helps.

Joanna

Lori B. says :

Be sure to dilute it with water. Many people also mix apple cider vinegar (half to 1 tablespoon) and raw honey (half to 1 tablespoon) with the water to make it taste better.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 277101618990731/k2311a107/10.7.13