Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends Intensive Mask
  • I decided to add this to my trolley along with the same brand shampoo and conditioner
  • This was good to see, as she has been disappointed many times before when using other products

• by Sarah

I’ve tried many hair products in my time so was pleasantly surprised to find Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends Intensive Mask really worked on my hair. Over the years I have had so many bleached highlights put in my hair, often leaving it dry and brittle on the ends. It can be hard to manage hair, if you don’t put an intensive conditioner on it at least once a week.

There are so many brands to choose from, I can find my head

can start spinning in confusion. I had seen this intensive mask advertised on the television, so it was already in the back of my mind to give this product a go. It is a well-known brand, and I had heard from a friend how much she liked their shampoos.

I was passing by the supermarket shelf a few months ago, when I saw a multiple buy on offer for this trusted brand. I decided to add this to my trolley along with the same brand shampoo and conditioner.

My daughter was shopping with me at the time and had been complaining how dry her hair was recently. She had both a perm and color in her hair, so was eager to find something effective. It seemed that just using an ordinary shampoo and conditioner was not working. We needed to find a product that would nourish the hair inside and out.

We had tried many products previously that had not stood up to their promises! The ...

• Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends Intensive Mask
      deal was really reasonable though, so we decided we would give it a try. The red packaging was smart and the ingredients felt appealing and natural. We both liked to think we were not putting too many chemicals on our hair.

My daughter was the first to try the product and seemed very pleased with the results! This was good to see, as she has been disappointed many times before when using other products. Her hair looked so much more shinny and

healthy! Where it had been previously dry, it now felt soft and healthy.

After taking a shower myself, I was pleased that after leaving the product in my hair for over ten minutes, I was able to really comb through my long hair with ease. I’m normally really tugging away at it, so I was later further pleased to discover the intensive conditioner had done exactly what it said it would do! This is now a regular product I buy for my hair needs.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314101618880731/k2311a104/10.4.13