Epson Premium Photo Paper Semi Gloss - 8.5×11 - 20 sheets
  • I have to say this is one of the best photo papers I have used
  • I highly recommend this paper for anyone looking to hang photos or even to just put in a photo book
  • Consider it a saved step and use this one

• by Crystal

I have to say this is one of the best photo papers I have used. I recently bought a new Epson printer and wanted a good quality photo paper to go with it. I often send my prints to retailers to print at the stores and usually get either glossy or straight matte paper.

This semi-gloss is the perfect combination of both. The quality is absolutely superb.

I find glossy paper to be a

little but too shiny and dark and matte to not have as much pop or professional look. The Epson semi gloss gives it just enough pop without being over powering on the shininess.

The colors are bright and vivid and are perfect for wall framing. If you look at the Epson guide, it will actually tell you that the paper which is a step above this one is the ones suitable for framing photos.

I see absolutely no reason to spend the money on a higher quality paper when this one is absolutely perfect.

So many times I’ve seen photos print and the black comes out kind of funny looking and smudged on the paper.

With this paper, combined with the great new printer I purchased, the black and darker colors come out clean and crisp. Every color that is supposed to pop, pops! And every darker more subtle color ...

• Epson Premium Photo Paper Semi Gloss - 8.5x11 - 20 sheets
      blends nicely.

A few photo papers I’ve used bleed the inks and kind of over saturate into the paper. With this paper, there is no bleeding and the drying time is practically nonexistent.

I’m used to not handling the paper right away after I print a photo, but with this paper I realized there was no need to wait. I highly recommend this paper for anyone looking to hang photos or even to just put

in a photo book.

I bought mine on sale at Amazon for under $14 USD and I’m pretty sure that’s the best price I’ve seen on it. If you are on the fritz about choosing professional photo paper at a reasonable price, then look no further.

With so many options out there you have to do a lot of trial and error to find the best photo paper. Consider it a saved step and use this one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 431101618770631/k2311a101/10.1.13