Skip Hop Moby Bath Spout Cover
  • I’ve had the spouts that feature my son’s favorite characters and while they are awesome for my son to play with
  • It may not be a huge deal to some but once you use this one and realize you never have to take it off except to clean it, then you’ll realize how much more convenient it is

• by Crystal

Something as simple as a bath spout cover people wouldn’t think twice about until they’ve used this one. I’ve had the spouts that feature my son’s favorite characters and while they are awesome for my son to play with; they are not as functional as this cover. First of all, this cover has an opening for the shower pull button.

Other covers are completely sealed over and therefore when an adult wants to take a shower,

they have to remove the cover every time. It may not be a huge deal to some but once you use this one and realize you never have to take it off except to clean it, then you’ll realize how much more convenient it is.

The only downside about an open top is that my son has realized he can pull the shower button and make the water come from the shower head. I’ve told him not to do that a few times and after he got a bit of an unexpected shower he realized he didn’t really want to do that again.

It is also a little enough opening that it doesn’t interfere in the safety function of the cover. The way the cover is designed is that the shower button sits low enough in it where if he bumped it, it wouldn’t hit him.

Another wonderful thing about this cover is ...

• Skip Hop Moby Bath Spout Cover
      that it is so much easier to clean than the other ones I’ve used. A lot of the other ones have ridiculously hard nooks and crannies to get in between to clean.

I’ve scoured them time and time again and I still can’t get the mildew build up that sits in the crevices. With this one the crevices are minimal and are super easy to get cleaned.

If you’ve owned a cover that is hard

to clean than this one will truly be appreciated. The Moby cover has held up very well and stays put on the faucet with a strap.

My son has not defeated the strap and he has actually fallen on the cover and has not gotten hurt at all. This cover is a great addition to bath time to help keep little ones safe.

It retails for 15 USD at babiesrus but you can pick it up at many other places too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5427091618630730/k2311a0927/9.27.13