The Last of Us, PS3 game
  • It is safe to say that Naughty Dog's The Last of Us is the best console game I have ever played
  • To begin, I am not what one would consider a gamer
  • For instance, you can cunningly attack your enemy from behind, divert your enemy’s attention and avoid confrontation all together, or rely on fisticuffs and directly attack your enemy—the enemy here being a cackling zombie or blood thirsty survivor
  • I can assure you, you will not be disappointed

• by Joshua Hoftiezer

It is safe to say that Naughty Dog’s The Last of Us is the best console game I have ever played.

To begin, I am not what one would consider a “gamer.” It is rare that I am wide-eyed at 12AM nervously thumbing a joystick and yelling at the television screen in hopes that a game character might hear me. I have always been more of a film

buff; the kicks that the traditional gamer gets from an RPG I get from watching a good movie. This is where The Last of Us prevails. This game is less of a game and more of a winding, dramatic thrill ride that has you holding onto your PlayStation controller for dear life. The characters you play—a surly survivor addled by a never-ending zombie apocalypse and a budding teen looked at by warring factions as the cure to the zombie virus—are characters of both conviction and remorse.

If the characters in The Last of Us aren’t enough to sway you, consider the “Dynamic Stealth” element the game producers meticulously built into this title, a feature which allows players to respond to different situations and enemies using different tactics and strategies. For instance, you can cunningly attack your enemy from ...

• The Last of Us, PS3 game
      behind, divert your enemy’s attention and avoid confrontation all together, or rely on fisticuffs and directly attack your enemy—the enemy here being a cackling zombie or blood thirsty survivor.

I completed the Last of Us having logged a total sixteen hours of gameplay. And much like an episode of a show that I was dying to watch, I eagerly anticipated each time I restarted my PS3 to

play through the next chapter. After completing the game, I watched through the end credits in hopes that I unlocked an additional level that might obviate the finale.

Please do yourself a favor and rent or buy this title. I can assure you, you will not be disappointed. Naughty Dog put two years into T.L.O.U.’s development; the title is well worth fifteen-plus hours of your life.

Adrienne says :

Beast game I ever played Ellie and Joel are the perfect duo for the zombie apocalypse. If you like zombie games you will love the last of us

Michelle says :

I loved the emotional struggle of Joel over Ellie. It really tugged at my heart numerous times whenever he began treating her like a daughter. Very compelling story and gameplay.

aceghost says :

I am with the band wagon here it is an amazing game that had me stuck on every little detail added into it and kept me hanging. excitement was way over similer games and i found my self entranced in the story almost as if it were an final fantasy 7,8, or 10. it was an epic experience and well worth my time and money 10/10 stars

Masgumfuza says :

re : It is safe to say that Naughty Dog’s The Last of Us is the best console game I have ever played
I think Ellie has such an amazing premise, and Joel seems to have been affected by the infection in a realistic way. The only downside about this game is that I don’t think it’s for everyone reason being, if you don’t like a game with a violent atmosphere then this will definitely put you off But if you love that kind of atmosphere than this game will serve you really really well.

So, do I recommend it? Of-course

Ivan says :

Ellie Joel zombie apocalypse win win win
really great game - great graphics, story and gameplay

Ivy Tatum says :

I remember Fall Out being addictive so I’m eager for the change to try out this one,,, I’m a prepper myself.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2826091618540530/k2311a0926/9.26.13