Iams ProActive Health Canned Cat Food - Pate with Ocean Fish flavor  » Pets  »
  • I decided to try this one out because I really like Iams ProActive Health dry food, and I am really satisfied with this product
  • I purchased the case of 12 5.5oz cans for about $14, which is definitely more expensive than Friskies or many of the other store brands
  • Since I only feed my cat canned food maybe twice per week, these lasted a long time, so the extra cost didn't bother me too much, though I can imagine it would get expensive if you consistently bought the single cans and fed canned food every day
  • My favorite thing about this product is that it's a quality, healthy canned food that is a pate
  • I would definitely recommend it to others

• by Melanie Noell

I only have one cat, and I don’t feed him canned cat food every day, so I liked to get him a good quality canned food when I can. I decided to try this one out because I really like Iams ProActive Health dry food, and I am really satisfied with this product.

You can buy this product as a single can or in a case; I purchased the case of 12 5.5oz cans for about $14, which is definitely more expensive than Friskies or many of the other store brands. Since I only feed my cat canned

food maybe twice per week, these lasted a long time, so the extra cost didn’t bother me too much, though I can imagine it would get expensive if you consistently bought the single cans and fed canned food every day.

My favorite thing about this product is that it’s a quality, healthy canned food that is a pate. I find it fairly difficult to find pate-style canned food that is considered a “premium” cat food, and I prefer the pate consistency because it blends better with dry cat food. I’m really happy that this brand makes premium pate flavors. The amount in the can is also a bit less than in some of the cheaper brands, and while that means I pay a bit more for less, I prefer the smaller can because it’s just the right size to feed a single cat. I hate saving a can that is less than half full, especially knowing that I’m not going to use the cat food within a day or two, and I don’t want to use the cat food simply to avoid it going bad. The serving size of Iams ProActive canned cat food is ...

• Iams ProActive Health Canned Cat Food - Pate with Ocean Fish flavor
      perfect for a single cat, and you don’t have to save it or waste any. When you leave canned food in the fridge, it gets hard, and then I don’t want to feed it to my cat.

Aside from my personal preference for this brand of canned cat food, my cat really seems to like this cat food as well - which is what is most important, anyway. There are a few brands that he is hesitant to eat, but he tends to eat this up pretty quickly, rarely leaving much for leftovers. Again, this is great because

it means the food doesn’t go bad, and I don’t feel as though I’m wasting it. My only real concern with this cat food is that the ingredient list seems a bit extensive. Meat broth and chicken are the first two ingredients, though, which I take as a good sign.

Overall, I really like this product. It’s the perfect size for a single cat, comes in pate texture and seems popular with cats. Although its a bit pricey, premium ingredients make it worth it, especially if you don’t feed your cat canned food every day. I would definitely recommend it to others.

Kailine Richard says :

re : I decided to try this one out because I really like Iams ProActive Health dry food, and I am really satisfied with this product
My cats love this product I would definitely recommend it for anyone who has cats and it s not very expensive

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2923091618390730/k2311a0923/9.23.13