Ocean City Coffee Company  » Shopping  »
928 Boardwalk & 917 Asbury Ocean City NJ 08226
  • The Ocean City Coffee Company produces perhaps the best coffee I have ever tried
  • I love pumpkin lattes from the major brands most are used to, nut as a basic coffee (not latte style), this surpassed them all
  • The smell was amazing and the taste was unbelievable too

• by Crystal

The Ocean City Coffee Company produces perhaps the best coffee I have ever tried. I’m very in to flavored coffees and seasonal blends and they have well over 100 varieties of flavored coffee. They taste amazingly fresh and are roasted daily. I stumbled upon this boardwalk shop when I was vacationing with my family last year and I could literally smell the coffee from a few stores down. Anyone who likes coffee (even those who don’t) would be lured in by the aromatic fragrances coming from this shop.

They have by the cup coffee which you can just pout and drink right then and there. They have lattes that they will freshly prepare for you… and they have bags upon bags on the wall with numerous flavors. The bags contain the whole beans and when you purchase them you can ask them to grind it for you free of charge. That’s what makes it so amazingly fresh. The taste and quality is superb to any I have tried at any fancy coffee shop or anywhere else.

I happened to be vacationing in late September so they were advertising their pumpkin coffee on a boardwalk sign. I happen to LOVE pumpkin flavored anything, especially coffee. I love pumpkin lattes from the major brands most are used to, nut as a basic coffee (not latte style), this surpassed them all. The smell was amazing and the taste was unbelievable too. My father is a huge fan of macadamia nut coffee and when we went into the store he saw they had a whole bean bag of this variety as ...

• Ocean City Coffee Company
      well. Just to give you an idea of how many flavors there are, not only did they have macadamia but they also had the option of white chocolate macadamia but as well.

One thing I did learn very quickly is that when you are brewing this at home, you don’t need to use just this coffee. In other words I find it the most effective to mix it with regular store bought coffee. The freshness of these roasts and robust flavor are so powerful that you only need a little bit;

and it really makes the bags last longer too.

You can order them on line as well since there is only one storefront. Shipping prices are reasonable and I actually purchased a few bags for a Christmas gift for my father. Whenever we go to Ocean city now, stopping by this store is a MUST. The bags aren’t cheap, they are 14.50 USD each (a pound); but if they are well worth it for any coffee lover and if you use my mixing tip they will last for a very long time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2423091618340730/k2311a0923/9.23.13