Boogie Wipes Grape Scented  » Baby care  »
  • They are a little cold when you first take them out of the package but he can totally deal with the coldness with no problem
  • In fact, I think the coldness has soothed his noise on some occasions
  • They make unscented and them a menthol type scent but I prefer the grape to any of the other ones

• by Crystal

When my son had a very bad cold as a baby he would get all that terrible mucous in and around his nose and I was constantly wiping it. Even with using the tissues with lotion (which I feel are greasy anyway and some kids are allergic to) my son still had an irritated nose. If I chose not to wipe his nose and give it a rest for awhile, then the mucous would dry on his nose and make it very painful for

his when I tried to remove it.

Another mom pointed out these Boogie Wipes to me and said they are a must have for her children’s runny noses. After using one of these I was completely sold and immediately picked up a canister of them.

First of all, they are advertised as dissolving dried on mucous. This is absolutely true.

With a few gentle wipes, all the caked on boogies and mucous immediately came off of my son’s nose. While he would normally flinch and whine from the irritation, he did nothing of the sort when I used these wipes.

They are coated with a saline solution which is extremely gentle on the skin and non irritating but is also the key at dissolving the boogies. They are a little cold when you first take them out of the package but he can totally deal with the coldness with no problem.

In fact, I think the coldness has soothed his noise on some occasions.

• Boogie Wipes Grape Scented
      The grape scent is lovely.

It is sweet but not overpowering. I think he smells so yummy after I wipe his nose with it.

They make unscented and them a menthol type scent but I prefer the grape to any of the other ones. I think my son likes it too.

It’s kind of a kid-friendly “fun” type of scent. These wipes have also been effective at aiding to dissolve the inner layers of mucous too.

While they are not

for inserting in the noise, I think that some of the liquid gets in the nose while wiping and thus some of the saline gets in to break down the mucous. These are really great wipes and they make them in large tubs for home use and also handy little individually wrapped travel packs.

I buy them both and make sure I am always stocked up for the winter. A 90 count tub retails for 10 USD at BabiesRUS and is more than worth the investment.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5423091618330730/k2311a0923/9.23.13