Lupine Pet Adjustable Dog Collars  » Pets  »
  • I would constantly have to readjust my dog’s collar until I found these
  • Not only are they the most durable collars I’ve ever owned but they come in the best designs I’ve seen
  • If you are looking for a top notch dog collar I highly recommend buying these

• by Crystal

For 13.50 USD and a lifetime guarantee, these are the only dog collars I will use on my 95 pound Golden Retriever. She is a super strong dog that will pull me down the street if she wanted to. I have tried a few different collars and while most of them have held up to the pulling, other ones always loosen. I would constantly have to readjust my dog’s collar until I found these. Due to her pulling, other brands

couldn’t keep their tensions and a few times I have forgotten to check the other ones and she got loose one time because it was too loose around her neck. I found these collars at my local pet store and figured I’d give them a shot. I am so glad I did! Even with her incredible strength, not once has my pup loosened this collar or had it snap. It has held up to unbelievable circumstances. She is not only a strong puller, but a strong swimmer, active player and rough houser. Other dogs have sometimes even bit her collar and it has held up to everything.

They are that good. I’ve run them through the wash cycle tons of times and they come out perfectly fine.

Not only are they the most durable collars I’ve ever owned but they come in the best designs I’ve seen. They have girly ones and boyish ones and they are all so ...

• Lupine Pet Adjustable Dog Collars
      cute. I haven’t ever needed to replace them, and even after 4 years they are showing minimal signs of wear. The only reason I have bought more than one is because their designs are too cute to pass up. It also comes in handy when one is in the wash, I can throw another one on her. The tags have never fallen off the collar loop either and the nylon has barely frayed at all. If you are looking
      for a top notch dog collar I highly recommend buying these. You won’t regret it. They also adjust very easily either on or off her but I find it easier to do when I take it off of her. The buckle is very easy to get on and off as well. The company guarantees replacement of these even if they are chewed. Although I haven’t had to take them up on this offer; it is sure nice to have that option.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2923091618270730/k2311a0923/9.23.13