Tampax Pearl Plastic Multipack Regular Absorbency Tampons
  • I found that anything with a cardboard applicator was too uncomfortable to use and anything with a plastic applicator leaked too much even if I was using the correct absorbency
  • I’ve never had a problem with the applicator and it is very comfortable to use
  • The small purple light days ones are the best for the beginning of the cycle and the very end of the cycle
  • I think they mathematically figured these tampons to be the most effective for most women’s average periods

• by Crystal

As a woman who always had many problems with her menstrual cycle and needing to be put on pills for it; it only made sense that I needed the best in tampons too. I always had a cycle that would either be ridiculously heavy and come two weeks late, or be just a little bit every few weeks. It always varied and I always was hesitant to use a tampon, not knowing when my period would come.

I didn’t want to have too strong of a tampon in when I first started to get my period because I didn’t know if it was going to be a light flow or not. It is healthiest to use the minimum protection that you need when it comes to tampons.

Sometimes I would start out light and sometimes it would pick up. I found that anything with a cardboard applicator was too uncomfortable to use and anything with a plastic applicator leaked too much even if I was using the correct absorbency.

Tampax Pearl is genius in my eyes because they have a little braid on the end of the tampon that actually soaks up whatever might leak through. It really has held up to minor leakages.

If you are flowing too strongly then I advise using a pad in your panties because no tampon will stop the heaviest of flows; however Pearl has held ...

• Tampax Pearl Plastic Multipack Regular Absorbency Tampons
      up the best. I’ve never had a problem with the applicator and it is very comfortable to use.

The small purple light days ones are the best for the beginning of the cycle and the very end of the cycle. The super is for the second day when it’s the strongest and the regulars are for the moderate flow in between.

They give you mostly medium flow ones which works perfect for me because more often than

not I am in that category. I think they mathematically figured these tampons to be the most effective for most women’s average periods.

Even though I’m not so average, their multiple options have worked perfectly for me. The only downside is that they are the most expensive ones I have come across.

The 36 count is usually around 10 USD when it’s not on sale. To me though, they are worth it and the only ones I will buy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3423091618260730/k2311a0923/9.23.13