Dove Whitening Anti-Perspirant Deodorant  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think it is effective because it gave me odor-free pits for how many hours despite the fact that I was in a humid environment

• by ibizaspain

I have been using Rexona and The Body Shop’s deodorant for months now but a month ago, I came across this deodorant from Dove. I am curious about deodorant whitening products if what they can really do to your pits. My pits are one shade darker than my skin so I was not really happy about it. Many would say that it is because of the prolong use of deodorant

and these products have aluminum salts which can darken skin. I tried this to check the authenticity of this product if indeed it can whiten your pits. This area is one of the most difficult area to whiten.

The smell is similar to Dove White body soap. It does not have any new appeal to me. Honestly, I really don’t like the smell. It smells too generic. Especially now that it is used as a deodorant, it smells like you are putting baby powder in your armpits. I was not pleased how they come up with the smell. This deodorant is different from Dove White Body Soap and it should have had a different smell. One of the important feature in a deodorant is the smell because it has the ability to wrap a nice and pleasant scent to your pits. Good ...

• Dove Whitening Anti-Perspirant Deodorant
      scent means feeling fresh and it does not equate otherwise if the smell is not good. Another thing about the smell is it does not have the longevity that is required of a deodorant. I was hoping that it can stay on for hours even if I did not like it but to my dismay, the quality is similarly frustrating to the scent per se.

This product can provide whiter skin

tone in your armpits. It gave me lighter shade and results are visible after a month of use. The product utilizes Vitamin E which provides nourishment and rejuvenation to the skin which is darkened by several factors. This deodorant has great ability to seal your pits from body odor. I think it is effective because it gave me odor-free pits for how many hours despite the fact that I was in a humid environment.

Apz says :

re : I think it is effective because it gave me odor-free pits for how many hours despite the fact that I was in a humid environment
i think it depends on the one person using this if it works good or not. not all products like this is totally will work good, besides there are so many names u can pick and choose till u find the best one for u and stick to it, but somehow i have used this not so really good to me but as well as not bad also.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117091618030930/k2311a0917/9.17.13