Demolition Man  » Movies  »
  • This movie was definitely not boring in any way and had so many great fight scenes
  • No matter how many times I have seen this movie, I am still impressed and excited by it

• by angel705
      This is one of my favorite Sylvester Stallone movies. I loved the action scenes in this movie and the constant antagonism between him and Wesley Snipes.

This movie was definitely not

boring in any way and had so many great fight scenes.

Wesley Snipes played the perfect nemesis who constantly tried to destroy our hero Sylvester Stallone.

The movie takes place in the ...

• future.

Civilization is supposed to be so refined and free from any unhealthiness.

When a criminal escapes that is beyond their control, they need to resort to the old rural ways of

before.

Stallone fits this role perfectly with all his grittiness.

No matter how many times I have seen this movie, I am still impressed and excited by it.

It’s still one of my favorites.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111305161800931/k2311a0513/5.13.07