Dr. Bronners Tea Tree Oil Soap  » Health  »
3816 Cattail Marsh Court
  • I learned that all of these wonderful products are full of toxins that are poisonous to us and over time harm our bodies in many ways
  • I decided, with this new found knowledge, that I would no longer buy and use these products
  • I then started researching alternative, cleaning products for my home and I found Dr. Bronner's soaps

• by Denise Campbell

I made some changes in my life over the past few months after educating myself about all the different toxins that affect our health everyday. These toxins, aren’t just in what we eat, but what we use in our home to clean and on our skin. There is a plethora of major products on the market today that cover the shelves with beautiful eye-catching

colors and wonderful smells that we all eagerly buy. I learned that all of these wonderful products are full of toxins that are poisonous to us and over time harm our bodies in many ways. I decided, with this new found knowledge, that I would no longer buy and use these products. I then started researching alternative, cleaning products for my home and I found Dr. Bronner’s soaps.

I read an article that was talking about how to get tough stains out of baking pans and cookware. The article recommended Dr. Bronner’s Tea Tree Oil soap. I purchased a small bottle and started to clean everything with it. I loved the smell and found out that tea tree oil is naturally anti-viral, anti-bacterial. I used to ...

• Dr. Bronners Tea Tree Oil Soap
      use vinegar to clean up pet odors but I decided to see how Dr. Bronner’s Tea Tree Oil soap would work and I was sold. Now I use it as my number one housecleaning soap. It is not toxic and cleans things you would think would never come clean. It even cleaned ink off of upholstery without staining or harming the fabric
      in anyway.

You can use Dr. Bronner’s Tea Tree Oil Soap to clean and disinfect everything in your home. I use it for tough stains and odors in the laundry, cleaning kitchen counters, floors and cabinets, cleaning the bathtub, sink, cabinets and floor, use it in carpet cleaning machines, wash the walls and baseboards, you name it you can clean it with Dr. Bronner’s Tea Tree Oil Soap.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3413091617880930/k2311a0913/9.13.13