Colgate Cavity Protection Toothpaste: Great Regular Flavor  » Health  »
  • After visiting my dentist, I decided that I really wanted to step up my game, and to do that I needed good toothpaste that did more than whiten my teeth and give fresh breath
  • What I noticed about this toothpaste is that it foams a great deal
  • Now I can say that you have to experiment with the amount of tooth paste you use, because I found that with more doesn't necessarily mean better
  • I think it had to do with mint included in this toothpaste that made my gums tingle to much
  • In the end, I enjoyed this toothpaste and would recommend to anyone is looking to have cleaner teeth and fresher breath while protecting their teeth from cavities

• by nitakb

I made the transition to Colgate Cavity Protection Toothpaste, after using another brand of whitening toothpaste that was good but not all that great. After visiting my dentist, I decided that I really wanted to step up my game, and to do that I needed good toothpaste that did more than whiten my teeth and give fresh breath. I wanted one that would clean my teeth, provide fresh breath and protect my teeth. So I did a little research, scanned the isles and made a decision after a while.

Colgate Cavity Protection Toothpaste packaging claims to be clinically proven to help strengthen teeth and leave your mouth feeling fresh. Not only

strengthen teeth but clean teeth thoroughly, and fight cavities. The way is supposed to strengthens teeth is with active fluoride formula. This all sounded good, but the only way to find out was through actual use.

Like most toothpastes instruct for adults and children two years of age and older, is to brush thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day or directed by a dentist physician. Personally, I brush once in the morning and once in the evening and generally after I eat something withextra sugar.

What I noticed about this toothpaste is that it foams a great deal. Not overly, but enough that I felt like I was getting this foam action cleaning. I’m thinking that this is the active formula that is at work, causing the bubbles. Then there’s the fresh minty flavor the opens my nostrils and cools my mouth. Early in the morning this tends to feel really good when waking up. Since I use medium bristle tooth brush, I didn’t have to brush too forcefully or hard to get the tooth paste to act. I brushed the recommended two minutes, with taking care to brush my tongue too.

After the first use, I noticed a difference in my teeth. They were bright and sparkly like they had been freshly polished, and they had a ...

• Colgate Cavity Protection Toothpaste: Great Regular Flavor
      squeaky clean feeling to them. I could run my tongue over them and feel a smooth difference in them. This encouraged me to continue with the use of this tooth paste. Now I can say that you have to experiment with the amount of tooth paste you use, because I found that with more doesn’t necessarily mean better. I’m not saying to use less, but when I used a little too much toothpaste it was a little too intense. My tongue and gums were seriously tingling. So I adjusted the amount of toothpaste so my gums wouldn’t tingle so much. I think it had to do with mint included in this toothpaste
      that made my gums tingle to much.

I used the entire 8.2 ounce tub, which lasted me for about four and a half months. And I must say that my teeth felt and looked great. Even some of my friends commented that my teeth appeared cleaner, healthier and a lot whiter than with use of my previous ‘whitening tooth paste.’ I felt more confident to smile, which is overall better. I also felt confident that the cavity protection part of this toothpaste was helping fight potential cavities.

In the end, I enjoyed this toothpaste and would recommend to anyone is looking to have cleaner teeth and fresher breath while protecting their teeth from cavities.

Shahrukh Javed Jah says :

re : In the end, I enjoyed this toothpaste and would recommend to anyone is looking to have cleaner teeth and fresher breath while protecting their teeth from cavities
It is good

Dhruba says :

I am using it too, and it is a good toothpaste. Though use it before your cavity began to start not after it. It is good for a man without cavity or sealed cavity, but not a man with cavity.Lots of foam and teeth will be whiter by regular using of it.

Joanna says :

I like this product as well. I am a little picky about what toothpastes I use and mostly its Colgate or Crest. However, when it come to Colgate toothpastes, this is probably one of my favorites. I have problems with what my dentist calls “deep grooved teeth”. The natural groves on the top of my teeth are deeper than they normally should be. This leaves me more susceptible to cavities. This toothpaste does a wonderful job of keeping food from getting smashed into these grooves.

I like this toothpaste a lot, and will likely buy it later into the future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3410091617630830/k2311a0910/9.10.13