Bodycology Sweetpetal Fragrance Mist  » Perfume  »
2.5
  • Bodycology has been a brand that I have enjoyed in many different instances over the past few years
  • I like the fact that there’s a scent to appeal to everyone
  • I can’t say that it smelled bad, nor can I say that it smelled amazing either
  • So to say, this particular fragrance didn't seem to agree with my nose nor my body’s chemistry

• by nitakb

Bodycology has been a brand that I have enjoyed in many different instances over the past few years. They never cease to amaze me with their different fragrances that range from sweet to woodsy. I like the fact that there’s a scent to appeal to everyone. So to say, I try different fragrances from bodycology, whenever the opportunity shows itself.

One fragrance that I’ve tried from bodycology is Bodycology Sweetpetal Fragrance Mist. I had

the opportunity to give it a try when receiving a mini gift set at a party. The set consisted of a body cream, the fragrance mist, lip gloss and a bath poof.

The scent of this fragrance mist was seriously questionable. I can’t say that it smelled bad, nor can I say that it smelled amazing either. I understand that everyone’s body chemistry is different when it comes down to perfumes and colognes. So to say, this particular fragrance didn’t seem to agree with my nose nor my body’s chemistry. The smell is somewhat of a floral scent, that smells like a off brand candle that I can buy at my neighborhood dollar store. Not to say that this is bad, but for something to mist on after a shower or to ‘freshen up’ I didn’t like this fragrance mist it at all. I feel like ...

• Bodycology Sweetpetal Fragrance Mist
      it was a cope off the sweetpea fragrance from bath and body works.

To be absolutely honest, most bodycology fragrancess are faint, slightly different versions of bath and body works fragrance. Some smell great, while others don’t really tickle the nostrils in the right way. And the sad part was the fragrance has a nice strong lingering power. The fragrance, stayed with me the entire day. After a while my stomach kind of

did a flop each time I inhaled. I ended up using the rest of the perfume as a air freshener, and something to freshen up my furniture. And to my surprise it worked rather well, and had a lasting effect.

After trying and experiencing this fragrance mist, I can’t see myself purchasing another bottle of this fragrance mist. Not to say that it smells bad but it’s not for me.

I would not recommend this to a friend.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 569091617580730/k2311a099/9.9.13