Grande Patisserie Danish Cheese Croissant
  • It’s one of the few pastries that I like to sit back and enjoy
  • I would happily recommend this to a friend

• by nitakb

I had the opportunity to try a Grande Patisserie Danish Cheese Croissant, out a twenty four variety pack, one morning with a cup of coffee, Usually I don’t have such combos, but it was one of the only things to have since I was at a women’s conference breakfast, hosted by my church. Despite the different wording of the name, it is nothing more than a cream cheese Danish. I’ve never heard of being previously called a Croissant until know. So I was a little thrown off at

first.

I personally love cream Cheese Danishes, and have tried many different recipes and store bought versions. It’s one of the few pastries that I like to sit back and enjoy. But I must say, that Grande Patisserie has one of best tasting ones I have tasted. What I liked about it was the fact that it wasn’t super sweet, and the cream cheese didn’t taste like an artificial concoction, nor was it just whipped frosting. I’ve come cross some different brands of Cheese Danishes, where the filling was

nothing more than artificial cream cheese frosting. It was a unpleasant surprise, one that left me feeling cheated. But this Danish Cheese is made with real cream cheese.

Another thing I like about this Cream cheese Danish is the fact that the breading also has its own flavor. It didn’t just taste like a sweetened piece of bread, but an actual pastry that someone took the time to make. The breading, was soft and chewy with the right amount sweetness from the glaze. I didn’t feel like ...

• Grande Patisserie Danish Cheese Croissant
      I was biting into a square of sugar. Then after that I was met by the cream cheese filling that was also sweet but not so much that I was frowning.

One Grande Patisserie Danish Cheese Croissant is a total of two hundred and sixty calories with eighty being from fat. There’s nine grams of fat, zero cholesterol. With four hundred and thirty milligrams of sodium, with thirty nine grams of carbs, nine grams of sugar and seven grams of protein. I’m not sure why the sodium level

is so high but I was surprised by the amount of sugar that is actually in this. I would think it would have more than just nine grams. It probably explained the reason I could get away with eating this cream Danish and not need to chug down any water.

After tasting and experiencing this cream Danish, I’m certain that I will look to buy this brand in the future. I will also look to try other pastries from Grande Patisserie Danish Cheese Croissant too.

I would happily recommend this to a friend.

quick note by anonymous :

I am sorry but I am not sure what samples you have tried, these are available in my office and I have tried them 3 times. No more.
They are all bread, no cheese, not worth the time. No more for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 276091617540630/k2311a096/9.6.13