Calgon Take Me Away: Hawaiian Ginger Bath Salt  » Cosmetics  »
  • Every now and then I like to have day set aside for my personal relaxation, whether it be to have a movie marathon, make crafts or have a personal spa day
  • Honestly, my favorite part is the spicy floral scent that is in this bath salt
  • I enjoy the fact that the bath salt takes on different notes through the duration of my bath
  • The best part is that not only does it scent the bath water, but it scented my skin while making it soft to the touch
  • In the end I’m glad I decided to give this bath salt a try

• by nitakb

Every now and then I like to have day set aside for my personal relaxation, whether it be to have a movie marathon, make crafts or have a personal spa day. Usually I take a personal spa day to pamper myself, and ease away the daily stress that burdens me.

One product that I’ve come to enjoy is Calgon Take Me Away: Hawaiian Ginger Bath Salt. Honestly, my favorite part is the

spicy floral scent that is in this bath salt. I enjoy the fact that the bath salt takes on different notes through the duration of my bath. First the bath starts off smelling like the center of a orchard blossom, and then there’s the spicy underlying of ginger that twists it up a bit. Even though the scent is more of one that perks me up, it still calms me down and relaxes me. For a while I sat in the tub just inhaling the scent of Hawaiian ginger. The best part is that not only does it scent the bath water, but it scented my skin while making it soft to the touch. It was amazing. I was impressed, because I just knew that the matching bubble bath and body mist would be just as good.

Although this bath salt is more for ...

• Calgon Take Me Away: Hawaiian Ginger Bath Salt
      pampering and not for complete healing purposes. If you’re really sore this isn’t the bath salt for it.

Like most bath salts you have to pour it under warm running, for the crystals to dissolve. With this particular bath salt all I had to do was make sure that the water was warm enough. It’s highly perfumed, because the moment I poured in the crystals in the water it was like I

lit a scented candle.

My only complaint about this product is that I can’t find it anywhere in the store in this scent. Other than that I loved this bath salt. And if I could find more of this product, I would certainly buy up a lot of it for future uses. In the end I’m glad I decided to give this bath salt a try.

I would recommend this to a friend.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 316091617520630/k2311a096/9.6.13